The Vampire and the Mortician

The Vampire and the Mortician      WARNING! VERY MATURE AND GRAPHIC!!!!!!

There is this woman who lives alone. I've seen her walk to her house every night from her job at the local funeral home almost every night. She's a mortician there and one of the youngest working there as well. He skin is almost pale as mine and she wreaks of death and staleness, but she intrigues me. Her hair is long and black always kept in a tight French braid she is shorter than me by a few inches and quite thin. I could almost mistake her for a young girl.

Yes I have known women in my lifetime much prettier than her before yet she intrigues me as I've said. That I wished to talked to her. It's not like I don't know her. She is a sad case in my opinion. I've seen her though the high windows where the bodies are kept that she works on. She makes them so peaceful as if in sleep yet she cannot find peace herself. She's alone most of the time and when she in by herself in that room she sometimes talks to the bodies but she says if often pathetic.

I watched her enough to conclude she is a very depressed and bitter person that longs to die. After almost three hundred years of being on this earth I never understood any reason why people wanted to die. The earth turns it's a new day or (night in my case) and starts fresh. With a person like her everything is stagnant day after day and night after night. I have a better life than her and I'm dead!

The one thing I am impressed about her that she fears nothing. I guess a mortician would have to or a person longing to die would too either way. She likes to make everyone believe she has a tough exterior, but she doesn't. She is emotionally, in private; she is as weak as a kitten. I shouldn't, but; I laugh at that then I feel sorry for her only for a moment. Forgive me, but since I am a vampire, I do not feel sympathy or empathy for any wanting to die. I wanted to live and I do live.

So one night I made myself known to her. I watched walk a mile from the funeral home almost around midnight. The night was cool, fresh, and buzzing with life. I fed before I followed her like I always do. It's usually on some beautiful woman that can't resist me, and feel bad that I suck her life clean. Yet it's how I live. I love women. Perhaps because I am man. They excite me and cannot get enough of them. When I was first created I used to take three or four with me to a desolate building and have sex and drink from all of them. I even turned them into vampires hoping they would stay with me, but realizing what they were after the deed was done; they went out I to the sun and burned as if they threw themselves on a funeral pyre. After many attempts I gave up.

Anyway back to the woman I've been talking about. I watched her like I have done for months as I watch her go I to her house go upstairs and remove hers clothes. She has no idea I like to walk around in her house unnoticed. I come in through an open window a few nights a few nights a week. She leaves almost every door in her house open, so when I see her undress why shouldn't I look? I then watch her unbraid her hair and step into the shower to get rid of the stench of death which by the way cannot be removed. She gets out and dries herself off then gets into some shorts and an oversized t-shirt. She steps out of the bathroom and to her shock sees me sitting on her bed.

I smile at her while in shock to see me here she asks me, "Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?

"My dear, "I said. "My name is John Thomas, and after watching you for sometime; I have decided to visit you."

Ella (as she is called) had the most confused look on her faced before she changed her expression. "Get out you stalking pervert; before I call the police!"

I chuckled at this as I stretched out on her bed. "Oh come off it, my dear, you really don't mean that. You're the one who listens to Enigma every night to get aroused and then gets frustrated because you have no man to think about. When you finally do think of the man you have loved you know he has for gotten you a long time ago and you cry yourself self to sleep."

Her eyes burned like fire in me as if her anger could scorch me like the sun. I had told her the blatant truth and she was furious at me. At that moment she wanted to tear me apart, yet she didn't for the two reasons. One my devilish mix of British and Indian looks fascinated her and two for the reason I knew very well why she wouldn't call the police. She was lonely, especially for the touch of a man. She wanted a man to love her like one did long ago.

"How do you know this!" she demanded.

"Like I've said, Ellie, may I call you Ellie? I've watched you for months. I've seen your every move, watched your every breath, and your every step. You can hide nothing from me."

"You no good bastard! Just who the hell do you think you are?"

"Correction my dear," I answered and I love correcting people because it freaks them out, " I would like to inform you that I was not a bastard. My parents were married. My father was a British businessman and married a beautiful Indian woman in 1818 and had me in 1820. It was during the British rule of India if you are not familiar with history. Like I said my name is John Thomas. It was my father's name."

"You can't be who you say you are. You do not even look old. Is this some sort of joke? Because you only look like you are about thirty, if even that. "

"And why not Ellie? Don't you believe in the unexplained? You know, the mysteries in life? Life really is a beautiful mystery."

"It can't happen for you would already be dead."

"I already am." I flashed my fangs at her and she went back up against the wall. I thought she was going to scream or wet herself, but she did neither . I laughed. This was the mortician that was scared of nothing. The mortician who longed for death and here I was death's representative in her house.

She regained her composure and stared at me. Then she walked over to her bed. Still her eyes were fixated on me and I could hear her heart beat loud. To me she was stunning standing there in front of me. She looked so innocent with her black hair falling past her shoulders. I knew she wasn't. She had a few men in her life, but none measured up to the one.

"Are you going to kill to me?" she asked. "Because if you are; do it now. I got nothing to live for."

"Ha!" I scoffed at her. "And what my dear Ellie, and give you the gift of death? You don't even treasure life!"

I sat up and eased her on the bed next to me. This was no hard task at all. She thought I was going to kill her, but I had other plans. I got behind her putting my arms across her chest; feeling her breasts through the material. Then I kissed her neck softly. I could feel tiny vibrations on her body half enjoying this; the other half not knowing what to say. I could tell she liked it so I groped firmly on her breasts and held her tighter."

"Why are you doing this to me? I thought you were going to kill me already?" she inquired.

"No sweet Ellie," I crooned, "not you. You like this. Your body is full of passion if you just let it out."

"What's the point? You can't feel anything there. You're dead."

"Quite the contrary, my dear," I pointed out. "I am very much alive because I choose to be, while you act like you are dead. As for the other remark God has a funny sense of humor I think. Believe me we can have sex. We just cannot procreate. Some fictional vampires are fairy tale stories in my opinion."

"How can you say you are alive when you are dead? How can you desire when you have nothing that works to desire with?"

.

"Because," I said to her, " I embrace life, whatever comes my way whether good or bad. As for what is in my pants it works quite well."

I pushed my tool up against her so she could feel it's stiffness. Again I could feel the small vibration in her body. She was truly enjoying this. A man's penis could really arouse her. I slowly removed my hand from her breasts and place them in between her legs. Sine I have watched her I know wear didn't war any underwear. She didn't flinch at all by this but became more relaxed. I kissed her neck again and again.

"It's okay, dear Ellie,"I whispered. "Give in. Embrace it. Love it."

A deep sigh came out from her . Like a doll I laid her out on her bed . I lifted up her shirt and began to suck on her now hard nipples. A moan came out of her and she grabbed my thick hair pulled it gently. "That's it," whispered, "Let the passion flow like blood flows through your veins, Ellie"

She started to moan with this new pleasure. I excited her. She almost tore off my shirt as she unbuttoned it. Then I slipped off her shorts. With one hand I touched her inside while the other hand I had on her breast I was not sucking. She released her hot feminine liquid and it felt amazing on my cold hand. Her body desired this. Her body needed this and it was me that I was to grant it to her. I wanted more and so did she. So I took off my pants and slid into her. She then sucked on my neck and rubbed my back; bucking like a wild stallion under me.

"Ellie, do you want to feel real ecstatic pleasure?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yes!" she demanded the sound was guttural.

So I went and bit down on her neck sucking her blood. She screamed in ecstasy beyond her dreams. I did not take enough to kill her, but to make her body senses so heightened she went into multiple orgasms. He liquid was so hot and all over my genitals. I licked the blood of where I bit her and came inside her with a bloody cold liquid from my organ. She was immensely satisfied.

After all was done she lied on top of me and I stroked her long black hair. She wasn't frightened of me anymore whether I was human or a vampire. I stayed there with her for some time. It was a about an hour before the sun had come up when I told her I needed to. I laid her back on the bed and started getting dressed.

"You're a beautiful woman; Ellie, but death does not suit you. For I still live; even though, I am dead. You should find a reason to be alive." As I told her all this I was completely dressed and took one last look at her. While heading for her open window I said, "Take life as a gift and treasure it. I would give anything to have it back."

With that I went through the open window and she never saw me for a long time. When I did return she was quite old in age although her in her face she still looked young. He long black hair was hair was now silver, her skin was a little wrinkled, and she wasn't as quick in her walk as she used to be. Yet she recognized me at once as I sat on her bed as I did the first time we met.

"Why now?" she asked. "After all this you come again. I'm old and look at you. You haven't aged."

"It doesn't matter Ellie," I said softly. "I come as a friend." I guided her to her bed as I did originally so many years ago.

"What is it this time?" inquired.

"Oh Ellie, you're still beautiful, no matter what you believe," I doted on her stroking her fine hair.

"But why are you here?" she implored.

"To give you what you desired a long time ago. Life has been unkind to you hasn't it? I told you to enjoy it but you didn't know how."

"Life is not good to everyone, John."

"Oh Ellie, after all these years and you still remember my name?" I was truly delighted to know this.

"How could I forget that night?" she said with a smile. "There was passion."

"As there was," I stated. "But now my dear, do you want me to give you sweet death?"

"Yes," she said in return. "I have lived my life as a mortician. There is nothing else left for me here. Take me before I suffer all the ailments of age. I do not want to die like that. I beg you."

"You don't need to beg anymore," I said. "This I give it to you freely."

"All right," she said please do it," she asked so kindly.

So I laid her on the bed as before and held her there. This is what she had always wanted. It was the escape from her pain of life and lost love. It was a deep love she never could recover from. It was so she could be somewhere no one could find her. It was her sweet euthanasia to life that I was about to give her.

"Ellie," I whispered. "Are you ready to escape this life?"

"Yes," she smiled.

I went over to her neck and bit my teeth into her letting the flow freely. As I drank I felt every beat of her heart until finally it stopped. Poor Ellie was dead, but that's what she wanted. I almost cried looking at her limp body. I have never loved anyone in my life in my plus three hundred years. Ellie was the closest. I thought about her often when I left her the first time. How beautiful she was and the way she made love. Yet something stopped me from seeing her. I don't know what it was but I knew it would not turn out in a positive way. I just hope that in death, Ellie's soul can find peace.