Ch1:Going Out Fighting

I was kneeling on my knees catching my breath. Hot tears streamed down my face as I held my dead wife in my arms. The feeling of her cold body tense in my arms was too much for me to bear. I've had many wives but she was the one who always loyal with me the most.

Y/n:I'm sorry Nya. I should have been stronger.

I layed her down and let her rest. I stood up and faced the bastard that killed her.

 I stood up and faced the bastard that killed her

???:What's wrong? You seem to be mourning her. Weaklings like her don't matter in the fight with strong people like us.

I didn't respond to him and raised my arm to my back and summoned my sword.

???:There it is. That accursed sword.

He stood up and smiled. He raised his hands and began to make black flames in his hands. I ran at him my sword ready it's holy light was glowing leaving a pure soft stream of light coming from it as I was running toward him and felt my broken bones shift and bend even more out of place.

Y/n:Gah!

I was falling over! I couldn't move my other leg into it's correct position. I used the momentum of my fall to stab the ground and spring up into to air towards the Demon God.

Y/n:This time you die! Katsuko!

I yelled and the light began to surround my body as I could barely see around me. This is it I'm going to die here. Heh but atleast I can say I was glad to die here! The Demon God Katsuko smiled and aimed his flames toward me. I slashed my blade down and my sword was being pushed away by the flames.

Y/n:Come on! Let's finish this!

I screamed out and I began to convert my life force mana to power mana. I flew through the air and began to head toward that damn hand.

Y/n:DIE!

I stabbed his hand and severed his arm from his body as he stopped moving and he looked at his arm that was being impaled by my sword and slowly turning to ash. I dropped my blade and collapsed on the ground.

Y/n:Nya, father, mother, I'll see you all soon.

-3rd Pov-

Y/n's bright eyes began to dull until they had turned completely white from his soul being sent to the afterlife.