#nomorebullying challenge

So, before this story continues, I saw the #NoMoreBullying challenge in the MDC, and really felt like participating, as anti-judgmentalism is what I'm trying to promote in "The Unproven Theorem of You and I" :)

People are bullied all over the world for basically any of their "flaws". Why the quotation marks? Because hello, they aren't mistakes, or imperfections — they make you you. They make you unique. They make you beautiful. Your eyes aren't "too big"  — it's called "doe eyes," okay? And rock them, baby! And those freckles on your nose? They're adorable.

Bullying is something the world should just put on hold, crumple up, and throw into the trash. If your "flaws" aren't really "flaws", then there's no reason for you to be bullied, right?

I've never been bullied yet, but I've seen people being victimized. And what hurts me a bit more is that sometimes, those bullies are my friends. And I know my friends — I love them to death. Bullying ruins their image. Bullying makes them ugly.

Bullying ruins one's self-esteem. It breaks one's confidence. You can only have the right to "bully" someone if you, yourself are flawless. Impeccable. Spotless. Perfect.

And honestly, is anyone perfect? No.

Thus, does anyone have the right to be a bully? No.

So spread the word. Tell your friends, family, that nice lady next door; the quiet kid in the library. Bullying is something that should stop, and don't be afraid to take a stand, raise a hand, volunteer.

Every hand counts in stopping the Bull.