a brief introduction

a/n

I don't think it's rare to see 'fat' people complaining about their weight, or that they 'don't have a thigh gap'. Almost everyone is like that, because humans always manage to find something 'wrong' with themselves.

Well, I was inspired to write this story for all the people out there who fall under the above category. Believe me, I was one of you. That is, until I realized something:

Why is everyone envious about the outside appearance? I, for one, have a friend who eats like an elephant but remains as thin as a toothpick. Whenever I or my other friends would complain about our weight, she'd insist that we 'don't want to be thin.'

I don't think it's right for us to judge people based on their outside appearance. Maybe you don't know them well enough. Maybe they aren't born-models. What if there's something else, something unseen, breaking them inside?

This is a story about a girl who looks beautiful outside, but is dying a bit more inside every single day.

This is a story about the Superman who fell in love with the only girl whose life he cannot save.

This is a story of embracing your flaws and making them something beautiful.

This is the Unproven Theorem of You and I.