When they pulled the needle out of Kuvira's back Kuvira angrily turned around and grabbed one of the scientist by the neck, trying to pull them inside of the tank. As one of the professionals watched the mermaid  in fear the small woman ran towards the double entrance in order to get to the red, emergency button. In fear of the mermaid escaping the tank and probably causing more destruction towards the people and the lab Raiko held closely to his communicator and gave a direct order. " She's out of control," he angrily said. 

" hit the button NOW!," Raiko shouted loud enough for the scientist and the professionals to hear. The scientist did as she were  told and pressed the button as quickly as she could. And as a result the  collar that was forcefully tied around her neck have  shocked her, making Kuvira  screech in her siren voice. Just by feeling  shock Korra  screeched as well and fell out of the tub. Not wanting to feel the pain any longer she let go of her sisters communication, causing her to gasped with a lack of breath, luckily the water  that was flowing freely on the floor was the only reason she hasn't transformed back into a human yet. The machine that was still  holding the collar up dropped the siren back in the tank, making a huge splash to irrupt all over the floor. Once she was immediately dropped back into the tank Raiko pressed the button on his communicator once again and made another order before anything bad happens." Get the lid immediately," Raiko firmly demanded. And once  again they done as they were told and put the lid back on as quickly as possible before she could even think she was going to be able to escape. Kuvira put her hands back on the tank.

After the scientist put the lid back over the tank, where the trapped, exhausted mermaid such a s Kuvira was a little weak from the pain but she used a little bit of her strength in order for her to use her battle mode to signal her sister about  her location, hoping that her sister or anyone who was searching for her would be able to find her and find her soon. As the collar quickly died down  into the water Kuvira's veins, which were now bright green slowly disappear, and through great pain and uncomfortable amount of stress Kuvira squealed in exhaustion as her tail slowly spasmed into the water. As the radiation left her mouth and floated towards the other sirens in the earth or ice space that were filled with mystical creatures  Korra once again heard her sisters cries and immediately squealed back in order to get a clearer picture of where she could be.

Knowing that her sister was calling her back  Kuvira squealed again, getting the same response as before. Once the lid towards the tank completely shut, Kuvira was forced to cut her connections to her sister about her location and her stress all together. When the connections were cut Korra flinched as her ears started to twitch a little. It didn't take long but after a few minutes of her ears ringing her eyes widened when she realized...where she could be, but in order to be so sure she needed to communicate with her more frequently. Coughing in pain Korra clawed her way away from the water that was still spilling on the floor. It felt like the weakness that Kuvira felt during the aftermath was the exact thing Korra felt but this time it was through guilt in frustration.

 " No...no....Sister," she said, slightly using her claws to help her move a little more towards the open door. Kuvira's weak aura made Korra feel sick, and she knew it. And just by feeling like she was about to pass out at any moment Korra  weakly laid on the floor and started sobbing. The water was violently splashing on the floor, running it's way down the stairs and into the living room. At this point Korra couldn't take it anymore. She was worried and the pain was driving her crazy and the fact they say they'll help just doesn't add up. Asami is a human and humans shouldn't be trusted in the first place. Humans are already the reason Kuvira is even in this mess, why trust anyone of her kind when humans are known for doing something this destructive towards mermaids? In response she used her  her tail to help her stand up, supporting her weight as if she was light as a feather. She slithered like a half human, half snake down the halls where she could transform more properly. Luckily she was able to find a room with a open window where she could escape...