28- Chunin Exams-3

Start from the beginning

Second Exam  

"Ok losers, you need to sign this form of consent before beginning" Anko said handing us our forms, we all signed them and gave them back. "Ok brats I'll give you your scrolls, you need both a Heaven and Earth scroll, you have 3 days, and under no circumstances open the scrolls before getting to the temple in the center" The dumpling loving woman explained, she continued explaining. 

We went to our gate and we let in, once we were in and hidden we stopped to talk about our plans. "Where do you think the other teams are?" asked Naruto "Well, like us, at the gates. With the research we did our best bet is to get near the tower, this way one of the teams should surely have an Earth scroll, but I think we should go to the tower, but go out several miles out in all directions so we search all around and come across another team" I explained  "And it's still enough time to get to the tower, within 3 hours at most" Sasuke said "Hai! But remember there 27 teams, so at least 13 teams can pass. There's a chance that people can have more than one scroll, which I recommend doing the same so then we have less people to go against, plus if we lose one we have a back up. Because there will be teams thinking to same thing, so the number should be brought down to 11 or so, maybe even less if people lose a scroll" I reasoned, remembering what happened when I took part. "But who should carry the scrolls?" Sasuke asked. 

"Sakura-Chan will, you have scroll holders on your belt" Naruto said with pride. "Baka!" Both Sasuke and I whispered yelled in a scolding tone. "Nani!?" Naruto yelled "Shhhh" We hushed. "That's why it can't be me, I'm the clear choice. You and Sasuke should carry the scrolls, but I'll carry the doubles" I explained, they nodded and we made our way to the tower.

After several hours we came across a group of Hidden Grass Ninjas who had an Earth scroll. 'OH NO!!!' My Inner screamed, they're here because of Orochimaru. "Hide your Charka, and be very quite" I whispered to the boys, pointing at Team Dosu; they nodded and did the tiger hand sign. The Grass ninjas had already sensed us. We manged to leap away "what are we going to do?" I asked "Find out who has the scroll and take it, but how I don't know" Sasuke whispered "We can make a diversion, however I'll have to be in eyesight for it to work, well, for the first step" I said, a plan formulating in my head, the boys looked at me saying to continue. 

"Ok, what we do is have them know I'm strong, then have them know that either Naruto is good at the shadow clown jutsu, or that Sasuke is talented in the fire styles. What we do is have an explosive tag or 2 go off, and me ambush them, the one they try to protect the most, or doesn't go has the scroll, and Naruto, to confuse them even more do you think you can have shadow clones transform into heaven scrolls, so they don't know who's is real. We should also have assigned people to attack, I'll take on the girl, Sasuke go for the guy in bandages and Naruto you go of the other one, be warned, they well be strong, so take caution and look out for each other, we all need to be alive. To help I'll use a Jutsu I've been working on; Summoning Jutsu"  I said after biting my thumb summoning Katsuyu "Lady Sakura" She said, the boys, mainly Naruto were creeped out "Can you multiply into 3, I'll both your healing capabilities and help communicating" I said, she nodded, I was thankful that she somehow knew about me time-travelling  and everything.

After that we set up our plan. We chose to 'attack' So Sasuke (How had our scroll) and myself chose to ambush "Give us your and no one gets hurt" Sasuke said as we jumped down, we knew the answer already. "NO, you'll have to kill us" The woman said, perfect. "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu" Sasuke yelled while a big burst of flames exited his mouth. "Ah, your an Uchiha" The guy in bandages sneered (Forgot all their names) "Hn" that just feed Sasukes pride. "Although that pinkey princess shouldn't be here" The woman laughed, I rushed forward and punched her in the gut, she spat blood over me. I changed my direction to the guy in bandages, I already knew who had the scroll, the guy who had went into hiding. The bandaged guy dogged, I did change direction to show my strength, a huge crater was formed, and the ninjas went away "We'll be back" She warning, we quickly disappeared and followed them quietly, Naruto joining us. 

"I know who has the scroll" I whispered so Team Dosu couldn't hear "Who?" Sasuke asked, but I felt that he knew. "The guy who with the bandages name is Dosu, the guy Naruto is frighting is Zaku and I'm fighting Kin, I heard their names get said while  they fought, if I did't know any better Dosu is the leader, Zaku look's young and a little stupid, but he has the scroll, the girl Kin looks fierce, I think we have our work cut out for us, remember Katsuyu is here to heal us and use her as means of communication, look out for each-other, and try not to get hurt or killed" I stated while following behind Team Dosu.

I stopped near our original battle site "I'll set up the trap up here, Naruto, you follow them, carefully, and no combat unless they attack you, nothing reckless, and tie this string on your ankle, if it gets tangled cut it and tie it up, then leave marks and tell Katsuyu your surroundings when we ask, now go" I said while Sasuke and I set up traps everywhere, Naruto knew the traps we'll use so he won't be trapped, I set up the bait.

I got out a plain scroll and made it look like a Heaven scroll, and Sasuke set up several Genjutsus' just to mess with their heads. I had the explosive tags ready to go. "You go after Naruto, I'll stay to make sure the Genjutsu doesn't mess up, I trust to can take both Kin and Dosu if you have to, and be careful" Sasuke said "Fine, but follow after 5 minutes, we'll meet half way after the explosion goes off, incase if they change scroll holders, and try not to get blown up" I said giving him a quick hug before leaving. Once I saw Naruto after 6 minutes I told Katsuyu to tell Naruto to set the trap off, and there was a big explosion. Team Dosu flew in that direction as planed. I followed after them, Naruto only just keeping up. "Train hard Naruto, you aren't going to make Chunin at that speed, beside Sasuke~Kunn is a faster runner than you" I said just to get on his nerves, and it worked, he gave me a death glare and speed up. "All you needed as fuel to  light your fire" I said, he realized I said the last bit to make him go faster.

A/N

I'm soooo sorry for not updating

I had very bad writers block since last chapter, personally I didn't really enjoy this arc so I never paid much attention. I pushed though my writers block and managed to came out with his, believe it or not I wrote most of this in two days, and it's all thanks to my writing book, which I now want to bring everywhere so if I get a good idea I can write it down, it helped at about word 250-350, again  writers block.

I couldn't write this chapter without the help of Narutopedia, my friends think that I'm a walking Narutopedia, but I'm really not, as I said I didn't like this arc much because everything took a turn for the worst, expect the SasuSaku scenes we all know and love, which sadly won't really get featured in this book. I will make up a new SasuSaku scene to replace it because Orochimaru doesn't want Sasuke because unlike in the original Sasuke has no motive to join him, which he sees before head, however I will try to have Orochimaru involved in this because I want to involve Team Taka/Hebi. How I do that I have little idea on, but Sakura, Tsunade and the 3rd Hokage have to be involved.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a good New Years.

Don't worry I should update more because I'm in holidays till about the 31st of January my time, so it may be different for you, but once school starts I'll be back to updating any of my books twice a week because I want to focus on my education because last year my grades went down a lot, I'll try do update each of my books once a week but no promises.

Word Count: 2163