"You promise?" I ask, second-guessing my decision.

"I promise."

He leans down to kiss me and I wrap my arms around him. He trails his lips along my jaw and down my neck, reaching my collarbone. He detaches himself and gives me a chaste kiss on the lips. Pulling my panties down, he trails his hand to my entrance.

"I need to stretch you. It will help with the pain."

He coats his fingers with my juices and enters a digit inside of me. I instantly moan at the intrusion. He starts pumping his finger, slowly, letting me get used to the foreign feeling.

"Do you like that?" He asks, eyes never leaving my pussy.

"Yes." It came out as a moan.

He enters a second finger and I flinch at the burning sensation. He held still, waiting for me to relax. Once I do, he starts to pump both fingers at a normal pace.

My hips start moving against his fingers and I stifle a moan.

"Faster please." I look down at him.

"Only because you asked so nicely."

He moved faster alright. My pussy clenched around his fingers as he assaulted my hole.

"Daddy! Daddy yes!"

"Keep moving your hips baby."

I started getting closer to the edge.

"I'm about t-to cum!"

"Then cum."

My body spasms and jerks against the bed. I let out a string of moans as I came all over his hand. He sucked his fingers clean and I pulled him up for a kiss.

I forced my tongue into his mouth and he groaned. He pulled my bra straps down and I arched my back so he could undo the clasp. He took both of my breasts in his hands and began to play with my nipples. He continued to bite and mark my neck while I continued to push my chest further into his hands.

"Are you ready?"He said after pulling back.

"I'm ready."

You're going to hate me for this." He says aligning himself.

"Wh- Ahh!"

I screamed as he plunged half of his length inside of me in a quick thrust.

"Enzo! It hurts!"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

I continue to cry and dig my nails into his shoulders.

I'm positive I drew blood.

"Tell me when you're ready."

I took a few deep breaths and tried to calm my body. After a few moments, I nod my head.

He kisses me while pushing in his remaining length. Once he's completely in, he rests his forehead against mine.

"I know it hurts, but you're doing so well."

I sniffle and look up at him with sad eyes.

"It'll feel better soon. I promised you."He said, peppering me with kisses.

Once he started to move, I couldn't stop the moans that left my mouth.

"More daddy!"

"As you wish."

He begins to pound into me while grunting in my ear. The sounds of his pleasure are such a turn-on. While he relentlessly pounds into my burning core, my nails dig a trail down his back and I make noises that I didn't even know were possible.

He lifted one of my legs over his shoulder and I reached new heights.

"You feel so good, kitten." He moans.

"It's all for you daddy," I say trying to keep my breathing even.

My moans and his grunts fill the room and I feel myself getting close. He must've noticed because he told me to 'wait'. After a few more thrusts I couldn't take it.

"Please daddy?!"

He continues his movements, while I feel as though I'm holding in a dam.

"Now kitten."

I screamed his name as I came and I felt his cum seep inside of me as he let out a strangled moan.

He collapsed onto the bed next to me. We were both breathing hard and staring at each other with love in our eyes. He kissed my forehead and I smiled like a Cheshire cat.

A/N: I know you guys were waiting for this. Don't forget to vote!