New Title: "Just A Little Practice"

I know you've been waiting a hot minute for MCB updates and hopefully you can get them soon. But in the meantime, check out this new work from me 'Just A Little Practice'.

 But in the meantime, check out this new work from me 'Just A Little Practice'

BOTH HORSE AND HEART ARE EQUALLY WILD.

WHICH WILL SHE DECIDE TO TRAIN?

The cowboy has a proposition. If Jen Carlson can successfully train a wild horse by week's end, he will place his vote next to her name and she will inherit her father's law firm as expected. He's convinced this city slicker will fail and remain safe from the men her father employed. Safe...even from himself...

Jen isn't the type to shy away from challenges. Attorneys can't afford to. But spending four days at Morndorve Hill while her father's board plots to kick her out is not what she needs. Especially when that means more alone time with Miles Duncan. Now, when a seemingly simple task complicates her emotions, Jen must compartmentalize her goals and her needs. If only Miles Duncan would stop muddling them both....

"Just A Little Practice"
Read Chapter One NOW exclusively on Wattpad

Click my profile and head to my reading list to view it there.