"Im doing fine, and yourself?" He asked in a professional voice, she seemed surprised for whatever reason. Even in a time like this I cant deny how sexy he is.

"Lovely. So Rare, it says youre here for a pregnancy test, correct."

"Yes, ma'am." She turned around in her stool getting something from the cabinets under the sink.

"If you dont mind, I just need a little urine sample." Dr.Grahams handed me a small clear container with a white top. I gently took it from her hand with a shaky one and stood up from my seat. "Make a left and it should be the third door on the right."

I followed her instructions out into the hall. Finally finding it, I handle my business, and clean up. Im so damn thankful I already had to pee.

As I was making my way back to the room I was met with face of brown skin man. I still have yet to know his actual name.

He stopped dead in my path, preventing me from continuing down the hall. I cleared my throat and looked at him purely annoyed. Like got damn, I have a sample of urine in my fucking hand!

"Excuse me, don't I know you from somewhere?" He asks like he truly forgot, knowing damn well he remembers me. "Ahh, yeah, you're Trevor's girl, correct?"

I took some steps back, shifting my weight to one leg. He watched me, I'm assuming, waiting on my reply, only to get a blank silent stare instead. I watched his eyes quickly shift to the cup in my hand then back up at me with a smug smirk.

"Don't tell me you've became a statistic, sweetheart." He teased with a devilish smile, I frown and tilted my head a bit mugging him. He slowly but surely lost his smile. I could feel my blood boiling at this point, there's no way in hell I'm letting this one slide.

Just as I reached into my back pocket to get my phone he held his hands up. "Tell Trevor I want an invitation to the baby shower. That is, of course, if he's even still there by then." He grinned before walking past me chuckling lowly. The fuck we in? A movie or some shit?

I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths before heading back to the room. That bitch nigga don't know what the fuck he just got himself into.

As I walked in I seen the doctor looking over some paper work, and Trevor on his phone.

"Ah, you're back," Dr Grahams stood and walked over to me, "I'll take that to the lab." I handed her the plastic cup and went to sit down. "It's should take just a few minutes to get results, but they also run it twice to be sure. The second test results will be sent to you. I'll be right back."

As soon as she shut the door behind her Trevor gave me his undivided attention.

"You good?" Trevor asked, I nod my head deciding I'll bring up what just happened later. Knowing Trev, he'll flip out and cause all type of hell. "Good, I wanna take you somewhere after this."

"You always wanna take me somewhere." I tease quietly with a smirk, he chuckles while licking his lips. "I'm begining to think you have a fetish for me being in your passenger seat."

"I might." I smile then look down at my lap in attempt to hide my blush.

"Where are taking me Trev?" I look up at him through my lashes.

"It's a surprise."

Shortly after he said that it was a light knock on the door, then in came Dr Grahams.

"Okay, so it says you're two and a half weeks pregnant." She announces. "I wrote up a prescription for your prenatal vitamins.." I zoned out everything else she was saying due to how loud my thoughts were.