"What the fuck is that?" he asked. "It sounds stupid."

Oda rolled her eyes. "It's a cold for immortals. So don't worry it won't kill you, you're just gonna feel shitty for the next couple days."

Makkari leaned against Oda's side and laid her arm over her shoulder. "Can't Ajak not heal me, my whole body aches." he whined. Both the women rolled their eyes at his petulant attitude. "No she can't. And before you ask, no I can't."

'He's gonna be more annoying isn't he?' Makkari telepathically said to Oda.

'More than usual? Definitely.' she chuckled, sliding her arm around Makkari's waist. "And what were you doing so far from here? And give me the truth, not those half assed excuses you give to the others."

"She's looking for that bloody emerald tablet." Makkari rolled her eyes at the two, she twitched as Oda pinched her side. "What have I told you about looking for that by yourself? Hmm." Makkari signed to her, "You're not the boss of me." Druig and Oda chuckled at her.

Oda's hand rubbed her back, "I know that, just be careful. That's all we're asking." Makkari hugged her tightly and thanked her for her concern before pulling away and allowing Oda's grip to slip from her waist. Druig and Oda watched as the speedster left the room and locked the door behind her.

"Come here."

"And get Immortalis Frigus? Nope, I'm good here." she teased. He caught on. "Are you scared of a little cold?" he smirked.

"No."

"Then come here, I've gone too long without a kiss from you today. I fear I might die." she rolled her eyes at his shenanigans and morphed out of her war armour and into a simple dress that matched the blue of his eyes. She crawled over the bed and leaned over him, and took in his flushed face. She leaned down, her long braids curtaining them. The tips of their noses touched, and their breaths mingled. "We're not starting anything here Dru."

"And why's that?" he asked as his hands peeked from under the covers and grasped her hips and hauled her over so that she was properly on his hips. "Because of your little family swarming the palace. Unless you want them to watch?" A sly smirk broke out on Druig's face. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she whisper-yelled as she slapped his chest. "You and your exhibtionism kink" 

"What? I believe it would be an enlightening learning experience for certain individuals. Who, I will refrain from naming."

"You are a menace." she scoffed. "But you love me. Don't you?" he said with a smile. She returned his smile and leaned down and whispered yet again against his lips. "I do love you, very much."

"That's good." was all he said before he gripped her by the back of her neck and pulled her down for a titillating kiss. She grinded her hips into his as their kiss drew on. She moaned erotically as his mouth as his hands forced her hips to grind harder on his. He broke off the kiss with a tug of his hand as he pulled her head away. He took in her half lidded eyes thick with lust.

Her hands laid on his chest, fingers digging into his shirt. "Why'd you stop?" she let out with a gasp. "I thought you didn't want to do anything with them here." Druig smiled smugly. His smile only widened as the glare fixated on him by Oda intensified. "Don't give me that look."  he teased."Unless you want more." she said nothing, but the brewing fire of lust in her eyes confirmed everything for him.

He ripped her dress right down the middle and down to her belly button. She mewled as she shrugged off the sleeves and allowed the dress to bunch up around her waist. Leaving her chest bare. He sat up and bent his head to press kisses on her chest. His hands trialed up along her waist and up to her rib cage to her breasts.