Extra Story 1

Online Tutoring ft. Toman and Y/n
u n e d i t e d

Baji loves his friends.

He would do anything for them. Amongst all the bad things in life, they were the constant good. They supported him when he needed it, understood him despite him being difficult and not once had they betrayed him.

That was until yesterday.

He understood that as friends, annoying and teasing each other was normal. He also knew that best friends had a tendency to be curious about each other's love life. He was cool with that, his friends helped him every time he wanted to surprise his girlfriend after all.

But now that the older girl was a bit farther and they rarely meet in person because of school, Baji made sure to make the most out of it. May it be simple messages or video calls, he made sure that none of the time they spent together will go into waste.

He made sure to make every moment special because it was just them. That was the thing, it was just supposed to them.

Y/n knew Baji wasn't the best in school. So she helped him whenever she had a free time, that free time mostly being on weekends. And for some unknown reason, Mikey had found out about this and decided that he needed some tutoring too. So alongside Mikey, the others decided to join in as well.

Although not everyone needed help, some just wanted to join to annoy Baji.

Baji didn't really think much of it, he just ignored his friend. Assuming that the blond will forget about the day after and it was just one of his sudden antics.

Spoiler, it wasn't.

Baji almost dashed to the Sano household when he woke up the day after to a group chat Mikey had created, with y/n on it. He assumed that Mikey probably guessed that he didn't have any intention of letting them join their session. So Mikey, alongside his other friends, did the asking themselves. The jerks even had the audacity to act like he was being mean to them by not relying on their message.

Y/n was kinda confused with the whole ordeal, but still felt bad for the group nevertheless, and just agreed with their request.

Baji takes it back. He hated his friends.

Baji could only scowl at his phone as he watched them celebrate at the older girl's agreement. But a plan came to mind when Y/n messaged what time they'll start the meet and gave him the duty of creating the link.

Y/n
Let's start the meet at 3!
Kei, just send the link

Baji grinned to himself. Y/n had assigned him with creating the meet, that meant he got to control things. With a plan in mind, Baji smiled to himself with satisfaction.

"Oh they're not here yet?"

Baji sat up straight when he heard Y/n's voice. He didn't expect her to instantly speak after joining. He looked at his screen to see the girl dressed up more than usual. He wondered if Y/n specifically chose to dress up more because his friends would be with them.