03 || His way

03 || His way

u n e d i t e d

Baji could only think about how odd the scene might look from an outsider's perspective. With Mikey dragging him as they ran through the halls and Draken trying his best to catch up with them, while carrying Mikey's snacks and bag might he add.

He had attempted a few times to get out of the shorter boy's grasp but failed every single time. He didn't only feel bad for himself but also for Draken and the people Mikey had roughly pushed away when they got into his path. Baji still had no clue on where his friend was planning on taking him but he just hopes it won't be as embarrassing as earlier.

Baji winces as he remembers the look his two seniors had earlier when Mikey shouted. Izana had a look of embarrassment mixed with irritation and the girl beside him was chuckling because of the situation. He would have been fine if Mikey just said about his crush but no, the demon had to use that horrible nickname as well.

He winced even more when he remembered that he was technically the one who named himself that.

"Where the hell are we going Mikey?!" Baji asked as the two of them ran.

"We're gonna get help so you can get your y/n senpai." Mikey answered, a determined look on his face making the black haired boy sweatdropped.

Why does he seem more excited than me? Wait—

"What do you mean my y/n senpai?! She's not mine!" Baji said, clearly flustered by his friend's words.

"Not yet you mean! And look at you blushing, my child's all grown up now." Mikey teased as he momentarily looked back at the boy he was dragging.

"Well someone had to do the growing." Baji quietly muttered, which thankfully the shorter boy didn't hear.

The boy could only sigh as he let his shorter friend drag him through the hallway, Draken still catching up from behind. Recalling Mikey's words earlier, Baji wondered what kind of help the boy was talking about. Better, who were they going to ask for if it was a person.

Well Baji soon got his answer when he saw the white haired boy come into view. His eyes widened as it clicked in his head who Mikey was talking about. He tried to pull away but the shorter boy's grip was no joke and the next thing he knows is they were standing in front of the older boy.

Izana didn't greet them but instead looked at them with a face of disgust, most probably because of their disheveled appearance. And maybe because of the fact it's them, their friend group and Izana's didn't really go along well. At the corner of his eyes, Baji saw Draken stop at a certain distance, making sure not to get close because of Izana but not too far wherein he wouldn't be able to help Mikey when needed.

"Izana." "Mikey."

The two spoke up at the same time. Izana raised a single brow, signaling his brother to continue with what he was going to say.

"We need your help." As soon as Mikey said what he wanted to say, the neutral expression on Izana's face turned sour. The older boy's face scrunched but didn't really say anything that'll count as disagreement.