10 || Terms and conditions

u n e d i t e d

"You know I suddenly preferred when they were still shy with each other." Mikey exclaimed with a scowl on his face.

Kazutora and Chifuyu agreed as the three of them watched the not-yet-official couple who were at a seperate table as them. Mikey scowled even more when he heard his best friend laugh.

"Want me to ask Emma to break up with you?"

Draken immediately stopped laughing and started nodding in agreement with Mikey's former statement.

"You're right, it was better."

"Well at least he's happy, right?" Kazutora offered, as the three looked bitterly on Baji's table. Draken was trying to hold back his laughter this time.

"I can't believe both my partners are leaving me single like this."

"Should we just date Chifuyu?"

"Do you want me to send you back to juvie, Kazutora-san?"

"What are you guys frowning about?" The four turned their heads when they heard the familiar voice of the lilac haired boy.

"Where's Pahchin?" Mikey asked, ignoring Mitsuya's question. He refused to point out how much Baji is having fun right now while they just stare in jealousy.

"He went on a date with his girlfriend."

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

"Seriously?!"

"Why is everyone in a relationship?!"

Mitsuya watched his friends in confusion, wondering why the three were in such a bitter mood. He turned to Draken who seemed to find the whole situation humorous.

"What's wrong with them?"

"Single people problems."

Kakucho sweatdropped as he watched Rindou repeatedly stab, with a fork, the cat themed chocolate cupcake y/n had given them earlier. Kakucho knew well that it was because of the girl's inspiration behind the design she chose.

There was Ran who ate in one go, he didn't want to waste his cousin's effort but he also refused to see and accept the design. There was also Izana who almost cried after seeing the cupcake and him who just ate it as usual.

"He's stealing y/n-chan!" Rindou sulked.

Being the youngest in the family really comes with certain perks. Rindou got too used to being the one y/n doted on the most. To make matters worse, Baji was the same age as him.

"Well they're togeth—" Before Kakucho could even finish his statement, the other three immediately countered him.

"NOT YET!"

"SHUT UP KAKUCHO!"

"We don't need a reminder!"

Kakucho sweatdropped at the glares that he was receiving. He thought they were cool with it especially because of how they acted during the festival. And to think that he thought they were so cool that day, acting all supportive and nice towards Baji.

Turns out it'll only last for a day.

"Should we wage war with toman? Then get rid of him along the way." Rindou said, still stabbing the cupcake ruthlessly. He couldn't even look at it anymore, it just reminded him of the person who stole his cousin— who he saw as a big sister.