11 || Student Teacher

u n e d i t e d

"Y/n, we're leaving in 30 minutes!"

"Alright!" Y/n shouted back at her cousin. She looked in the mirror, checking her appearance just to make sure she's presentable. As she combed through her hair, her eyes fell into the picture frame on the side. A smile formed into her lips when she remembered the person who had confidently given it to her.

"Here, y/n-senpai!"

"Is this a picture fram— oh." Y/n paused her question and instead smiled when she flipped the frame over. There was a picture of her and Baji on one of their little dates.

"Just so you won't miss me, you know." Baji huffed looking away at the older girl.

Y/n chuckled at the sight, Baji refusing to have eye contact as his cheeks puffed out. Arms crossed and a little bit of sweat forming on his forehead.

How cute.

"You're making it seem like I'm moving to a different country."

"You're gonna be four hours away, that's far enough." Baji grumbled, finally looking at the older girl's direction.

"Ok, ok. I love it so you can stop sulking now." Y/n said, hugging the frame to her and ruffling the boy's hair with her free hand.

Baji didn't stop her hand like he usually would, complaining that he takes his time in doing his hair. He didn't stop her, knowing that he won't know when he'll be able to feel her touch as often after this.

"Don't miss me too much." Baji quietly muttered.

"I think I should be the one saying that, you already look like you're bout to cry." Y/n teased. The girl stopped grinning when she realized he was actually about to cry.

"Oi— Baji! Baji Keisuke don't you dare cr—" And before the girl could even finish her sentence, the boy had already started crying. Not knowing what to do, y/n decided to just hug him and let him cry on his shoulder.

"What a mean senpai, making her kouhai cry!" Ran shouted making y/n turn to their direction, but making sure not to move too much to not disturb the crying boy.

"Tama ba yan? Nagpapaiyak ng bata?" Izana added in his other language, which she unfortunately understood because of the times he'd randomly decide to teach her.

She could only glare at her cousin and best friend while at the same time, comfort the boy in her arms.

"I honestly didn't expect you to be such a crybaby, Kei." Y/n said, talking to herself. Her thoughts got disrupted when she heard a familiar ringtone ringing.

Y/n had a tendency to make specific ringtones for specific people. Some of the first ones were Izana, Ran and Rindou. And just recently, Keisuke complained that he should have one too. So she gave him one.

Keisuke would like to facetime...

Answering the call, Y/n was met by the sight of Baji with his infamous glasses. The one that Mikey recommended him since it'll apparently make him smarter. Other than that, the now 18 year old boy was wearing formal attire and his long hair was much neater than usual.

Y/n smiled when she noticed the date on her desk calendar.

Ah, it's that time already.

"GUESS WHO'S GOING TO BE A STUDENT TEACHER FOR TODAY?!" Baji exclaimed, a proud grin on his face. Due to his sudden loud voice, he ended up getting reminded by his mom to tone down his voice.