CHAPTER IV

。・゚゚・ ・゚゚・。
✾❦ CHAPTER IV ❦✾
༺༻

THE sun had risen up when Calista woke up, at nabungaran niya pag gising ang kapatid mahimbing parin ang tulog na nakayakap sa kanya.

She feel awkward and uncomfortable of their sleeping position. Her kuya's face is facing where her heart placed, and arm above her waist. While her right leg is between his two legs.

Calista chuckled, nawala bigla ang discomfort na naramdaman niya kanina nang masilayan niya ang paggalaw ng mga labi ng kapatid like as if it's chewing something, di parin pala nawala sa kuya nya ang ganon habit pag tulog. She combed his smooth hair with her fingers, she misses him so much. Thanks god for making her witness this habit of him again.

Ito na ata ang magandang bungad sa kanya simula ng mawalay sya sa kapatid. Pinaglalaroan ni Calista ang buhok ng kapatid habang may mga ngiti sa labi.

She kissed his hair ❝ Thank you kuya accepting me back, I love you. ❞ bulong niya dito.

She lean her left cheek on his head then she fall asleep.

°°°°°°

HE plant a kiss in her chest. Lucifer is full awake the whole time, he heard everything and also he know she got tensed when she woke up and saw their position.

Lucifer wants to think that maybe her baby will gonna be malicious, so his work will be easy but disappointingly it only lasted for seconds.

He pulled away slowly so he couldn't wake her up.

Tinungo niya ang banyo. He open the shower and let his underwear soaked.

I can't take this. Damn it, I don't want to be just your brother. ❞ he said while facing his reflection, the lust and struggle for release shows his face.

°°°°°

IT's been a month simula nang umuwi si Calista ng pilipinas. At sa mga araw at oras nayun ay walang sinayang ang kuya Lucifer niya.

Hindi ito halos umaalis sa tabi niya, araw² silang nagb-bonding. Kung ano atang dapat gawin ay nagawa na nila, mag picnic, manuod ng cine, kumain sa restaurants at fast food chain, mag shopping, mag grocery, mag-inom ng mag kasama, mag road trip at maligo nang dagat.

Nakakapagod pero masaya. Nakakapagod pero worth it. They spend their time together and fill the time-their-not-together with happiness and love.

She's in the counter drinking some beer in a can while scrolling on her phone. Tinitignan niya ang mga letrato niyang kuha ng kapatid at ang picture nila. Looking at each picture, she got a big smile that she haven't seen for a long-long time.

She smiled. She will take a risk to maintain that smile stick to that lips of hers. ❝ You're back old self

Pumili siya ng letrato niya sa beach at pinost ito sa instagram. Ilang minuto lang ay marami ang nag comments halos ang mga iyon ay galing sa kanyang supporters sa London. She was a runway model there, after her contract ended she then take an opportunity to be back in the Philippines.

Naagaw ng atensyon ni Calista ang isang comment.

* Crs'carson I've missed you, Cal. Hope we'll meet again soon. Btw, you're so beautiful.

She feel giddy because of his comment. He is one of her suitors in London, at ito ang pinakaclose niya. Well, she have a feeling for him. Sasagotin na sana niya ito kaso pauwi siyang pilipinas.