MADLY INLOVE

They take you away from me before一but, now even you can't take yourself away from me ever again.

Cause you're mine, Calista.

Even if the law, the god, the people, and even our parents against that, you're mine.

•••••

RE-PUBLISH nawala kasi siya sa draft and pub sec. , ewan ko if naremove ba ni watty or naremove ko gosh. Hope you still supp this.

Balik chap 1 nanaman ako kasi yung prologue lang nakunan ko. Iibahin ko lahat.

⇜❖⇝

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

_____

The photo that will be use in this story is not mine.

Pcttro

↠∅↞

Do not copy the story nor translate it without the consent of the author.

○|✙|○

UNFORBIDDEN

Correct me if there is something wrong with the spelling, grammars or details..

›※‹

What you read in this book are from the author's Imagination, the author sometimes used internet details and sometimes the author used the circle of her mind.

Kindly bear with the authors update.

.・゜゜・▓­▒・゜゜・.
Copyright ©2021 by tsajjsjs
༺༻