⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟕

Start from the beginning

"your head alright?" he asked, leaning towards her and placing his hand on her forehead. she bit the inside of her cheek, blushing at their close proximity. he noticed the small tint of red on her cheeks and smirked which only made her heat up even more.

"y-yup! where's everyone else?" she quickly changed the subject, moving away and averting her eyes to everywhere else but his.

"not too sure. people started leaving to go outside just before you woke up. i'll go check. you stay here and rest up." he patted her head as he got up. she waved at him, watching him leave out the great hall.

only a few minutes had passed by and yunhee was beginning to remember everything she had dreamed of. she had seen mark in hagrid's arms, looking dead, but she also saw his fingers twitch slightly, implying he was actually alive. she also saw voldemort holding his hand out to jisung who accepted it and not a moment later there had been another vision of him... dead.

"NO!"

at the loud yells from outside, she jumped onto her feet and raced outside. her friends were all in tears and being held back by their classmates from attacking voldemort and the death eaters. hagrid was among them with mark in his arms just like she had seen in her dreams.

"do you understand now, deluded ones? he was nothing, ever, but a boy who relied on others to sacrifice themselves for him!"

"guys." yunhee mumbled, joining her friends. jisung was a little ahead of them in the crowd so she couldn't get to him.

"mark lee is dead." voldemort repeated, cackling. "from this day forth, put your faith in me. mark lee is dead! and now is the time to declare yourself. come forward and join us or die."

"jisung!" the said boys father called. "come here."

"no..." yunhee whispered, attempting to reach him, but chenle held her back, worried she would get hurt.

"join us." voldemort encouraged, holding his hand out. it was all happening too fast.

dumbledore had always warned yunhee not to change the future, but she couldn't let it carry out. she refused to let jisung die.

"jisung." she called, with a pleading look.

he looked over his shoulder at her and his heart broke. she didn't want him to go so bad and was practically begging him with her eyes. if she wasn't there, he might have accepted voldemort's hand. he glanced at his father one more time then turned around, walking over to yunhee. he stopped in front of her, cupping her face with his hands.

"ji?"

"yunhee, i'm not going anywhere."

"you promise?" she asked, placing her hand on top of his.

"i promise. i want to stay right beside you forever, even if you haven't made up your mind yet." he said, wiping away her tears.

"but, i have. you won my heart a long time ago." she whispered and his eyes widened.

"i'm so glad." he breathed, leaning forwards and moving his hands from her face. "i'm going to kiss you now."

heat rose from yunhee's stomach to her chest. jisung's lips were getting closer and her heart decided to skip a beat, the smell of him hypnotic. his lips met hers and her fingers curled into her palms, unfolding all her senses as the feeling of his lips against hers nearly silenced all her thoughts.

her whole body tingled, as his arms that were wrapped around her felt forbidden. forbidden because of how surreal it felt and because time was stopping like no one else existed and there was no battle taking place.