⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟖

𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝟐𝟎 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔

yunhee was only gone for a few seconds. in those seconds, she saw visions that would take place soon. there was the prophecy breaking, sirius falling into the veil, the face of bellatrix lestrange as she smiled victoriously, and mark fighting against voldermort.

"yun?" jeno helped her onto her feet, not even realising she had blacked out. "department of mysteries, huh? it certainly is that."

"sure is." she replied, coughing from the dust that flew around them.

"the voices. can you tell what they're saying?" mark asked, walking towards an archway. yunhee's face paled. the veil was right there. sirius will die there. she was panicking.

"there aren't any voices, mark. let's get out of here." jia said.

"there are. i hear them." yunhee said, also walking over to the archway. she was unsure if she should tell them about what she saw in her dreams.

"it's just an empty archway. please. let's go."

"we're not lying. you might not be able to see it, but we do." yunhee replied.

"get behind me!" mark suddenly yelled, pointing his wand up.

everyone did as he said, staring up at where he was looking at with their wands out. black clouds and fog swirled around them, blinding them so they could no longer see each other.

yunhee cried out when she felt an arm grab her, dragging her away. a death eater had wrapped an arm around her neck, holding a wand to her head as she withered around trying to escape.

"did you actually believe... or were you truly naive enough to think... that children stood a chance against us?" jisung's father asked as he approached mark who was in the middle of the room, alone.

"let's make this simple for you then." donghyuck's father said, appearing behind mark and holding out a hand for the orb to be placed on. "or we could just take the seer and you can watch your friends die."

yunhee immediately began squirming again at those words. the death eater, irritated by her persistence, pulled on her hair and earned a hiss of pain.

"mark, be careful!" chenle yelled and bellatrix dug her wand deeper into his neck.

"don't give it!" yunhee said, earning another hair tug. mark turned to look at her and from her facial expression he could tell she wanted to say that even if they took her, he shouldn't give it.

mark didn't want that though. he'd never let his friend be taken away like that. it wasn't the type of person he was so, defeated, he placed the orb in the death eaters hand just as a crack sound came from behind.

"get away from my godson." sirius voice could be heard. he appeared into view and punched donghyuck's father in the face as bright lights appeared, revealing the members of the order.

"no." yunhee whispered.

if sirius was here, that would mean her visions were all going to come true. she wasn't ready. she had to stop it. she ran over to tonks and aerin, taking their hands as they ducked behind some rocks to avoid the constant spells being thrown around.