⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟗

𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟏 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕

the next morning, when yunhee woke up, she was greeted with the sight of jeno's head lulled forwards in an uncomfortable position. her cat had disappeared with her plushie — probably ripped it apart. she lifted her head off the cushion and lightly pushed jeno so that he was laying on the sofa, comfortably.

"poor jeno." yunhee whispered, running her hand through his hair then standing up. she heard a loud cough nearby and when she looked over, she saw chenle standing on the other side of the sofa, holding a mug. she jumped at the sight of him and accidentally knocked jeno's knee, waking him up.

"so..." chenle said, bringing the mug to his lips.

"chenle, i can see that mug is empty. why are you pretending to drink from it?" yunhee asked as jeno rolled his head around to ease the stiffness on his neck.

"what was going on over here?" chenle asked, ignoring her question and placing the mug on a random table.

"we fell asleep here." she replied, fixing the sofas and cushions, not wanting to leave it untidy for the other students. "why are you awake so early? you're never awake early."

"aerin said she couldn't find you in your dorm, so i came down to look for you. besides, i missed you!" he linked his arm with hers. "because of the whole thing with mark, i haven't seen you around much. let's go to hogsmeade together!"

"actually... yunhee and i are already going." jeno interrupted.

"oh really?" chenle asked, turning to jeno who was taken aback by the glare the younger sent him. "can i tag along?"

yunhee began to agree, but paused. she saw the way jeno's mood changed at the question. She and chenle were best friends so they did most things together. it wouldn't hurt for her to hang out with jeno alone for once.

"maybe another day, chenle." she told him, patting the top of his head.

"oh..." he faltered, letting go of her arm, but smiled. "that's fine! i'll see you later then?"

"yeah. definitely." she replied, heading towards the tunnels leading to her dorm. "i'm going to change and then i'll come back down here, jeno."

after she left, chenle and jeno stood there, staring at each other. jeno was beginning to get weirded out by chenle who was observing him with such an intense glare.

"i'm going to get changed too then." he said, rushing past the younger who watched his every move.

"mhm. you do that."

⚯͛

yunhee and jeno arrived at hogsmeade but weren't sure on what to do. they had been to the three broomsticks so many times it wasn't as fun anymore.

"what do you want to do?" yunhee asked.

"what do you want to do?" jeno asked back and she made an annoyed face then shrugged.

"maybe we can go honeydukes? i haven't been before."

"sure. we can do that." he replied, taking her by the hand to where it was. she was a bit caught off guard by this but allowed him to continue holding her hand. it was warm...