"...In all my years of heroism, I don't think I've ever seen hostages retaliating against villains, winning, and causing pants-wetting terror." The man said in awe and worry.

"What/What?!"

"...Officer Sansa, Baku, Ingenium, is there a protocol for this possible situation? Because I don't wish to have the four boys mistake me for a villain."

Mt. Lady actually knew that one. "We wait for an opening and make sure they see us first. If we can't do that, we quickly capture and move the villains away while we're still in their line of sight."

"Okay, I'm moving in. Mt. Lady, do your thing!" Quickly growing to 20 meters, she moved and shifted her feet to cover the entries, while checking for a forth she saw a police car parking as well as her boss on his motorized sofa.

Smiling at that, she shifted into a bear crawl and readied a hand to grab any wounded or capture. What she wasn't ready for however, was seeing Ingenium already there holding a blubbering villain in a bridal carry while a four armed villain was unconscious and smoking. "Did these guys try to dose the kids with Trigger as a diversion?" She asked in disbelief, idly grabbing a third villain with arm cleavers as he tried crawling away. (Tesla, Steel Bulwark, and Axer, she read in the later reports). She sniffed, "And why does it smell like someone blew up a donut shop?"

The only blonde boy raised his hand. "That's my doing. I used my quirk to burn the stuff in the stone pot when the villains attacked us, it's what made the flare." Lifting her villain in a pinch grip, she moved him to a waiting cat-headed policeman, shrinking down once he handcuffed him and the other villains.

"Now that those three are detained, we'd like for you all to answer some questions, preferably after you call your parents or guardians." Baku said, offering a container of snacks and drinks to settle their nerves. Nodding, they gave their numbers for the hero to call.
————————————————————
8 minutes later...
————————————————————

"I'm sorry for scaring you, granny Kusa." The elderly woman chortled while patting Doro's head. Bakugo got a scolding and a hug from his parents. Inko and Zaiku's uncle, Ageru Shikake, simply sat and held their children's hands.

Sansa coughed as he readied a notebook. "Now that everyone is here we can begin. On Wednesday, September 5th at 4:35, a makeshift flare was set off by Bakugo Katsuki with his quirk, Explosion, in order to alert nearby heroes when three villains attacked him and the group he was with. Now, would you four, in your own words, explain why you chose to be here before the attack?"

"It's best I start from the beginning, officer." Izuku took a sip of his vanilla milk as the heroes nodded encouragingly. "It all started when I went to Rodia Shōtengai to buy a rain canopy for my bike, after I found and purchased it from the register a worker from Mizugumo Scooters offered to install it, who turned out to be the maker of the bike."

"After I installed the canopy, we talked of our interests in the hero industry." Zaiku picked up. "I wished to make gear for underground heroes, and working in my uncle's shop gave me enough experience to make mock versions to sell to hobbyists. Eventually, the two of us decided to work together to get into UA, I would make gear that can be hidden and he would test them by provoking local bullies and the odd thug."

"Oh-ho-ho man, those chases were the craziest things I ever seen, especially that one time he let himself get cornered while the extras threatened him while Snipe was behind them. I learned how to use my quirk to make popcorn because of tha-ha-ha-hat." The explosive teen broke into laughter at the memory.

More than one way to be a heroOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara