The Weapon Sekirei

Start from the beginning

Ink was surprised at what she had said. This person...it's a Sekirei. But why in the world, did she react to him very suddenly? He didn't dream of her. So how is it that she reacted to Ink so suddenly. But Ink does not have time to know why this is the case, as Kaho closed the distance, bends down, grabs Ink by the face, and kisses him instantly. And the instant that she kissed Ink, something came out of her neck. It was wings, and they are extremely bright, and are a beautiful red color, like a rose.

 It was wings, and they are extremely bright, and are a beautiful red color, like a rose

"I...Kaho...am forever yours."

Out of all the Sekirei that Ink has met, Kaho's was the most beautiful of them all. There are simply no other words to describe how beautiful that they look, and how far that they can spread from her nape. In fact, to Ink, only Akitsu can match the level of beauty that Kaho is making before Ink's very eyes.

Akitsu simply looks with a blank stare, as Ink simply smiled, feeling happy for Kaho. But as he does look happy, suddenly, a familiar voice of someone that he knows of ruined the beautiful moment.

"Hey, that ain't fucking fair!!"

Ink, Akitsu, and Kaho turned around, as they saw Issei land on the ground, and needless to say, he looks severely pissed off right now.

"Why is it that the weakling must take them and I don't get them?!"

Ink than walked over over to Issei and spoke out.

"Maybe because this weakling has a heart with the power to respect the decision of women, unlike what you do, Issei. You always try to force women into your ranks without their consent, and always thinks of them as toys for you to play around. That is why you never deserved anything, unlike me."

Unfortunately, though, this made Issei even more angrier, as he boosted his power immensely, and shouted out to Ink.

"I have had enough of this!!! I am going to take them away from you, and you will not stop me from getting what I want!!"

Ink simply smiled, as he than gripped his large Paintbrush, and held it tightly, as he readies to combat against Issei.