Chapter 22: A Day of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Pt 1

Start from the beginning

Arisu sighed. 

Arisu: It was worth a shot. 

While she was calling her father, I started to clean up my apartment. 

Getting off the phone, Arisu walked towards me and started to grab loose trash. 

Arisu: I'll help. 

Me: No, it's not necessary. I'll clean it up. Just wait by the couch until your ride comes by. 

She smiled and walked over to the couch and propped herself up. 

Arisu: Nagatoro's brother really is an interesting person.

Me: How so?

Arisu: Given what you've told me, I assumed he'd beat you up as soon as he saw your face this morning. 

Me: I was surprised too. It seems he doesn't share his sister's erratic behavior as much as I thought he would. 

Arisu: So, from what I discussed with him, it looks like he knew that you've been staying at their house for a few occasions. Mind talking about that?

I sighed. 

Me: Isn't that suppose to be personal business? 

Arisu: I guess you're right. I shouldn't pry too much. 

Me: Thank you. 

Arisu: I'll just keep bringing it up until you come clean, fufufu. 

Great, just great. 

After cleaning up the living room, Arisu heard the sound of a car honking outside. 

Arisu: It looks like my ride is here. 

Me: I'll walk you down the steps. 

Opening the door, Arisu walked down and entered the limo, as I saw her father in the driver seat, and waived at me. 

I waived back as Arisu closed the door, smiling at me. 

Driving off, I scratched my head, as I entered my apartment, pondering what she had in store for me. 

End Flashback...

 ...

Now, back to the present, I was sitting with the one person who knows almost everything about me. 

She took out some apple slices and pinched them on Wooden picks, eating one. 

Arisu: Yummy. 

Turning to me, she raised one up to my mouth. 

Arisu: Want one? A snack wouldn't hurt. 

Me: Ok. 

I went to grab it, but Arisu pulled the apple slice away. 

Arisu: Say, 'ahh'

Me: You can't be serious. 

Arisu: I'm always serious, fufufu. 

I opened my mouth as she slowly moved the apple slice towards my mouth, as I ate it. 

Arisu giggled. 

Arisu: If you could only see your face right now, you look adorable, fufufu. 

Me: I most certainly do not. 

Arisu: fufufu. 

As I continued to speak with Arisu, I decided to talk about the past, more specifically, the whereabouts of my ex-classmates.