Chapter 2: Never Ending Annoyance

As we walked across the sidewalk, Nagatoro seemed to enjoy continuously pestering me over simple things. She really was similar to a fly you accidently let enter your house by leaving the door open.

Me: So I assume the rest of your friends are also 1st years too, right?

Nagatoro nodded.

Nagatoro: I should introduce you to them. They'll love to pick apart a boring, gross guy like you.

I sighed and proceeded to ignore the second sentence she said.

Me: I'll see. If they're anything like you, I'm done for. 

She stated laughing as if my suffering was amusing to her. 

Me: Are there any clubs worth joining? I transferred here recently, so I wouldn't know anything

Nagatoro: Oh, so you're a transfer student. Well, I'm from the swim team. You should know that I kick ass~! 

I looked at her a little better now and it made sense. After further examination of her body, it seems she has a slender build with developed muscles for propulsion in the water. She paused as I looked at her. 

Nagatoro: Oh~ Don't tell me you imagined me in a swimsuit right now?!

Me: Not at all.

It took some time, but we finally arrived at the store.  

Me: Anyway, we're here. You can wait outside if you want.

Nagatoro: Why would I? I wanna see what's so important for you to get~

Me: Ok, suit yourself. 

We enter as I made my way to a row of appliances where I found a Ninja blender. 

Nagatoro: A blender? Why do you need something like that?

Me: It's useful for different nutritious shakes and other drinks of that nature. 

Nagatoro: You really have to work on how you speak, Senpai. 

Me: I see. I guess I never really got to know how normal people do conversations, especially teenagers. 

Nagatoro: huh?

Me: Nothing. I need a few other things from another section of the store. 

As I kept putting stuff into my cart, Nagatoro smirked and picked up a set of knives I had inside my cart. 

Nagatoro: Senpai, do you want to be a housewife when you want to grow up~!

Me: I just prefer to make my own food ever since I recently picked it up in my previous school.

I finished my shopping when an ongoing person shoved me a bit since it was a bit crowded.

Nagatoro: Senpai, you have to watch yourself~! You wouldn't want to embarrass yourself.