Pre-party over. Now, for the real deal! Part 2.

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The openness alone had me feeling intensely disgusted, it was hard to feel bad or feel any other way besides repulsed by this conversation after everything.

"Well, Will you really have an amazing way of showing such affections. You think anyone would want to date someone who hits them, who hurts them? I'll answer that, they won't!" I nearly yelled back, slowly sliding my hand up the door, fishing for the handle.

But the words with the movement clearly pissed him off, causing his eyes to blacken in an instant.

"What choice did I have!?" He screamed, and from my angle I could see the various omegas in the 'wine room' ogling in fear, watching his mass and anger being thrown right at me. "You rejected me from the start, you looked through me when I was kind and when you didn't want to recognize me, when it got too much instead of saying to stop you told me you could never love me because I looked just like my brother. Do you remember that?"

Though, I didn't have a clue. After Jacoby died and I did go back to school, things blurred and I was on autopilot, just trying to move with life. But my churning thoughts and silence clearly escalated the situation.

"The only way you notice me is when I scare you, the only way you would ever look at me was in fear so why would I be nice when I was already the villian?" He shouted louder than before, fallowed by a thunderous growl that caused me to flinch.

Getting ahold of my fears, I swallowed hard before opening my mouth. "Because you made yourself that way. You make it easier to hate you, you're horrible to me, to the people I love. I hate you, you've beaten me, bruised my body, you've knocked me unconscious. I don't remember saying those things, I wasn't okay and for you to pursue me when I was just a shell, an empty, shallow, dead person..that wasn't my fault. Your actions, what you've done to me isn't my fault so don't you for a second blame me!" A loud growl of my own emitted from my chest, challenging the heated Alpha as I managed to pick myself back up from my fears and stand my ground.

"Would you have rejected your mate for Jacoby?" A more sinister smirk etched over his face. Paired with his blackened eyes, he looked absolutely evil.

I felt my heart sink and my stomach churn as if my heart had fallen and shattered into a million pieces in the matter of moments.

What would he have to do with this?

"Yeah, that's what I thought. You loved him. I fell in love with you, while seeing how you fell in love with someone else." Those words enough to cause my tears to spill from my eyes.

"Will, that is absolutely enough this is horrible!" Vinny managed to yell again, causing Will to turn his head to look at Vinny over his shoulder.

"So, the only way I can be seen by you is if I do bad, Dani Lockhart." With those words he began walking towards Vinny who stood in the threshold of the doorway.

"No..no Will you stay away from Vinny!" I screamed with all my might, and like always my body moved without a thought. Charging his large frame with every ounce of strength I had left I slammed my shoulder into his back with everything I had which didn't cause him to even flinch, just only to stop in place.

"You can't do anything if I do." His anger seething in those confirming words which filled me with overwhelming panic.

"Vinny, run! VINNY RUN!" I screamed. A loud slam soon came from behind me and a snarling series of growls echoed the room. Causing Will to look over his shoulder again, but this time his disgustingly frightening eyes were set on me and I was close.

Vinny's feet pattered against the ground, heeding my words he shot out of the room while he had the chance.

An even louder series of growls caught my attention, causing me to ever so slowly turn just enough to see where it was coming from.

There he was, in all of his glory, at his most raw, animalistic, his most vulnerable yet strongest form. My mate, stood close on all fours. His massive wolf form so shamelessly displayed before everyone. He was massive, covered in all black, fluffy fur with only one single white tuft between his eyes. He'd lost himself so badly to his instincts he merely growled angrily as I made eye contact with him, making it easily known that he felt challenged by my action.

"Archer.." My quaking tone almost unnoticed.

With my surprise a striking white wolf paced passed my mate, looking as if they were opposites he too stood at an intensely massive size.

"Great now we have two this pissed off all over you." Will snarled angrily.

"You..moved in threateningly on Vinny.." I caught onto the light covered wolf being Caz quite quickly, my sights looking to Will as I began walking backwards towards Archer and Caz. "You did this yourself. You threatened the future luna of a neiboring pack.. so..you challenged a pack alpha with your actions." I reluctantly spat out, seeing as Will caught onto how badly he'd messed up in the moment. "And I'm not a future luna, Vinny is." I warned.

Without a second thought I dropped to my knees once I knew I was at Archer and Caz' sides, between the two. Instinctively I leaned towards my mate, resting my head on his side I closed my eyes as I did. Being nearly lulled into comfort from the softness of his fur and his strong scent.

"Archer.." I softly whispered "baby, it's okay..please calm down. Please for me." I begged as calmly as I could, hoping the soft tone would reel him back down to earth.

"Hey, hey everything's good here guys." Axel's usually stupid tone carried which granted him an angry growl from both of them.

"Please, Vinny is scared Caz. He needs you to comfort him too. We both need you two." I softly murmured. "We need your caring." My words kept spilling from my lips and my eyes squeezed shut, too scared I'd look them in the eyes just enough to offend while they were both so worked up.

My body was effortlessly thudded against the ground all while Archer shifted his mass, causing me to freeze initially. But I was met with a series of playful licks, covering my face, my hair and neck. Granting a large series of giggles to burst from my lips and just like that Archers large frame nearly rested atop of mine. His mass almost suffocating though I could tell he was being gentle considering the state he was in.

His snout now bumped into my cheek and chin, causing me to open my eyes and look upto Archers dark frame. "You're a pretty big wolf." I playfully teased, allowing my hands to brush over the sides of his neck lovingly. "I'm safe, thanks to you." The loving tone granted me a deep huff and his eyes quite easily softened at my words.

Heat stroke (BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें