Let's get this party started! Part 3.

"Ha-ha! Very funny. Archer is really kind I don't think he'd really want to harm someone." I softly murmured.

Looking over I noticed Pete with the large bottle of alcohol, pouring it into everyone's glass one by one while making his way around the table.

"Mmh..want to harm someone? No." Archer's voice thick, husk as he leaned forwards. His muscular chest pressed to my back all while his chin rested comfortably on my shoulder. "But, if an alpha mistreated you.. I'd most certainly want to."

The way his words caused a shiver to trail up my spine it was confusing and exciting all at once. Slowly, my head turned enough to get a small glimpse of his serious expression.

Archer looked to me as if I were a precious gem just beneath his massive body.

"Is that surprising to you?" Archer quietly murmured, very obviously looking over the side of my face as I sat still.

"No." I answered honestly. "I'd harm another omega if they tried anything with you."

"Oh..harm them now?" Archer's tone more playfully interested, his brow arching.

"Mmh. Yep, nothing you can do about it." I smiled playfully, looking forwards to see Pete filling my shot glass that sat on the table.

"Hey man, want another shot for the next toast?" Pete called to Archer who merely held his hand that clutched the small glass up towards Pete.

"Just this last toast and then I'm done for a bit." Archer slowly pulled himself from pressing his body against my own for any longer, while Pete poured the glass full.

"Tapping out early?" Pete teased as he pulled the bottle away and set it on the table.

"Not exactly, I want Dani to have a fun time and I still be somewhat coherent just in case he drinks a little too much and needs help." Archer shrugged and slunk back on the chair.

"What a gentleman you are." Axel's smart ass tone causing me to sigh.

"You don't have to do that..I can pace myself." I quickly blurted out.

"I know, but I want to do it. You don't know what your limit is. You could feel fine and than have a hard time even walking a few minutes later. Limits are hard to know without drinking much." Archer gave me a small smirk. "Plus, if you do drink too much I could always cuddle with you till you fall asleep."

My brow cocked, letting out a small laugh "Alright, whatever you say but you better have fun too."

"Oh, I will." He softly called back.

"Hey, we're getting ready for the next toast!" Trey loudly yelled across the table, causing me to tilt my head and look over to Dom.

"I got a good one! To throwing the best party on our senior year!" Dom proudly spoke, pushing his glass upwards.

"Yeah!" Everyone at the table loudly yelled in unisome, before we all gulped down the bitter warmth of liquid.

Just like before I grasped at the soda and chugged it down to counter the disgusting taste.

With a soft clank I set the can back on the table. My lips pursed from the lingering flavor.

"You really hate the taste that much?" Axel snickered between his words. "I do too, the trick is to throw it to the back of your mouth and swallow it down quick. Don't hold onto it in your mouth."

"I've been doing that, it's just gross." I rolled my eyes, looking over to Hazel who looked like she was doing just find at this point.

"Maybe mixed drinks will be more your speed." Axel replied once again.