Star led me outside of Marco's room. "Okay, just, talk to him and get him to get out of his room."

I let out an annoyed sigh. "Okay, okay."

Star put a wide smile in her face as a way of saying thank you and scurried to the living room. Why me? Why? Ah, here goes nothing.

I knocked on his door. Why can't I just put his door to flames? Like seriously. "Marco? It's me, Tom."

No response. That's.. unusual. Fine by me though. I heard some rustling going on for a couple of seconds and then it stopped. "Uh, Marco? I don't have all day you know."

I waited for a minute until he finally opened the door. What took him so long? "Tom! You're here! I'm so happy to see you!" With that, he pulled me into a BIG hug. I do not like this. "Ah! Marco! Get off!" I pushed him off of me. "Oh! Sorry haha." Ugh.

"Star wondered why you weren't answering her and stuff. She wants to see you or whatever."

"Oh. Okay."

Hm. Something seems, a bit off. But what do I care? Marco started heading downstairs and I glanced into his room while I was still outside of it. I noticed a book opened and on the floor. It looked like a normal basic book but sparkly? Hm..

Before I could make more observations, Marco quickly shut the door closed. "Let's go downstairs to see Star!"

"Um, okay?"

Weird. Eh, don't care enough to investigate. It does involve Marco after all.

"Tom you got him out! I knew you could do it!" Star cheerfully said. She gave me a quick hug and then went over to Marco. I like Star's hugs. Even though Star doesn't like me back, I still like her.

"Let's go on the couch and watch some shows of yours!"

"Alright, that sounds cool," Marco replied with.

"Well, I'm going to go now. Bye."

"Bye Tom!" Star waved.

"Bye," Marco said as he put on a smile and also waved.

I made a portal that led to my living room. I closed the portal and looked around. That's when I saw my mom and dad walking into the living room.

"Tom! Guess what?" My dad asked me.

"What is it?"

"I found some nachos in your room and I almost ate them but came to realize that they were infected with a so called love spell."

"Oh uh- Well about that.."

"Who were you trying to put under a spell like that?

I sighed and quickly explained. "Star. It originally started with a cupcake, but then Marco ate it, and fell in love with me, and the spell is going to last a month, but he was on a level 3, so Star and I went to buy a level 1 of the spell and put it on some nachos so he would eat it, and now I'm stuck my with enemy "loving" me which I don't like, and oh by the way I do not want to force Star into anything anymore, but yeah that's why I have love spelled nachos."

My parents just stared at me, not knowing what to say. "So, a boy, that's a so called enemy of yours, is under a love spell and you're the target?"

"Uh, yeah if you put it that way."

"Why is he your enemy?" My mom spoke up and questioned.

"Well, Star likes him better, and he was taking Star from me."

"A boy in love with you?" My father repeated once again. "Yes."

"There's no problem with that I suppose. What's his name?"

"Uh, Marco? I don't like him at all. I hate him in fact."

He thought for a moment. "Alright. I'll be heading away now. See you at dinner time."

They walked away, leaving me alone.

I could never like Marco. Never.

No one's POV:

Earlier:
Marco was locked in his room. Star tried to get him to come out but failed. It seemed she went away after a while. Meanwhile with Marco. What was he doing in his room?

"Am I really..?" Marco asked himself.

Marco looked and thought. The question though is, what was it that he looked for? What answers was he possibly looking for? What were his thoughts? What did he think he was?

——————-——————-——————-———————
Cliffhanger haha! Can you guess what Marco questioned to himself? I obviously can't say to make this more interesting and for the plot, but try and figure it out! Guess! Anyways have a nice day/afternoon/night! <3