Boy: abbhu......he said exclaiming...the elder one got shocked....

_____________________________________

Gow: ohh god Zara we are loosing him...get the defibrillator quickly....

The nurse ran out to get the machine...

____________________________________

Boy: abbhu.....he exclaimed and hugged.

Abhi: siddhu....he said when a tear came rolling down.

" Abhi"...a voice came from his behind...he turned and saw...

Abhi: papa....he whispered and ran to him.

Abhi: papa u here...i mean...how i am here...it means I am dead....

AD: no...they are trying their best to make u stay....

_____________________________________

The defibrillator machine was taken inside the ICU.

Gowtham took the electrodes in his hand and the nurse put some gel like thing on both of it

Gowtham took the electrodes in his hand and the nurse put some gel like thing on both of it. He spreaded the gel fully and slowly put the electrodes on abhi's chest making him to flinch up and down due to the electric shock.

Zara was looking at all the things with teary eyes.

Gow: damn it.... he is not responding .....

______________________________________

Abhi: papa....i don't want to go back papa....i want to be with u two...

AD: no baccha...u should not tell like that....they need u...

Abhi: no papa....no one needs me there....mumma and sid were happy all these years without me...they will be happy after all this too...only thing is they will be sad for sometime....

AD: then what about vaishu....he asked...

Abhi: vaishu.....he whispered while letting a tear down.

Abhi: she deserves better than me papa...i am just a burden for her....

AD: no abhi...u are not a burden....she loves u....

______________________________________

Gowtham was doing the process again and again. But abhi was just lying there without giving any response....

The vitals on the monitor showed full of fluctuations...it showed like that abhi was fighting between going and not going ....

______________________________________

AD: she loves u....

Abhi: i love her more papa....so only i am saying she deserves more....i don't want to go back....i want u and siddhu only....he said hugging him.

AD: but abhi....

Abhi: please papa....i don't want to go back.....he said with tears while his father was just looking at him.

______________________________________ 

Gowtham put the electrodes on abhi's chest one more time praying to God.
The second the electrode touched abhi's chest his body jerked up and fell down on the bed like a leaf falling down from the tree leaving it's other leafy friends....at the same time the vitals monitor showed only one horizontal line with a long beep sound indicating something bad.

Gowtham slowly put the electrodes down and looked at Zara and shooked his head in a negative with tears in his eyes.....

Zara:....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Is abhi dead....

Did he left his family again permanently.....

What will happen next....

How will vaishu react.....

Give ur guesses here.....