Chapter 6

Vibha ma made Abhi to sleep on the couch itself in the living room as he was really scared and crying. He was sleeping clutching his piggy so tightly. Vibha ma looked at him sleeping peacefully and wiped his tears fully and kissed his head. Avu came down and saw abhi sleeping like a child.

Avu’s pov.

Something is wrong with him..why he got scared for just a shout…he cried means he would be hurt by sid’s words…but why he got scared and also why he is not leaving that piggy toy…

Pov ends.

She slowly came and sat on the couch opposite to them. VM saw her and spoke.

VM: what is he doing…

Avu: sleeping mom....

VM: see both of them are sleeping but I want them to be together…

Avu: don’t worry mom sid will accept him soon…but mom can I ask u something...

VM: haa…..

Avu: why is he like this…um I mean why he is behaving like a kid...

VM: he is a kid only Avu….his mental health condition is not good…have to take to treatment…

Avu: what but mom….as far as I know sid have told me that u sent him to drug re addiction center only na…then how his mental health got spoilled….

VM: I too don’t know about it….only thing I know is I have let him suffer alone all these years….I have made a huge mistake….she said crying.

Avu: don’t cry ma…he will be ok…

Abhi stirred in sleep due to the sound.. after sometime he woke up with a jerk…

VM: what happened Abhi…

Abhi: vaishu….where is she…when she will come….tears brimmed in his eyes….

VM: arey….why are u crying now…vaishu said u na…she will come tomorrow….and she is gonna stay with us only na….now don’t cry…she said and wiped his face.

Abhi: mumma….hungry…he said rubbing his stomach with a cute a pout.

VM: okk u wait here na I will go and get food for u….

But Abhi didn’t let her go and he looked at Avu with fear full eyes…

VM: Abhi she is Avu….u don’t have to be scared of her ok….she is like a sister u….

He just nodded in ok and she went to the kitchen.

Abhi: are u sid’s friend...

Avu: haa bhai…um I can call u like that na...

Abhi: haa….the other children in the church also called me that only…u can also call me……

Avu: hmm bhai…I am sid’s best friend….

Abhi: ohhh like vaishu is my best friend u are sid’s best friend……

Avu: yeah and I am sorry he shouted at u….I will tell him to not shout at u anymore……

Abhi: hmm ok….Vibha ma came with food and started to feed him. He silently ate without giving any tantrums which relieved vibha ma.

At night.

VM called sid for dinner. He came unwillingly and sat on the couch and saw abhi eating on the dining table.  And he has placed his piggy on the nearby chair..

VM: sid …why are u sitting there….come and eat…..

Sid: yeah yeah coming….

He said and went there. He saw the piggy toy is on his chair. He was about to take it from there but quickly Abhi took the toy from the chair and held close to him.

Abhi: siddhu….he said clutched the toy.

Sid thought that Abhi called him as siddhu…till now he don’t know about his mental health as Avu haven’t told him anything. She decided to talk to him on the next day in college.

Sid just sat there and started eating. Vibha ma tried to tell sid about Abhi. But he was not giving his ears to her. He just ate and went from there. Abhi just saw him.

Abhi: is he still angry on me mumma….he asked innocently….

VM: no baccha….he will be ok in the morning….

After dinner she took Abhi to his room and made him sleep. Abhi slept hugging his siddhu with a cute pout.

But the next day.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.

Guess what will happen......