"I would never, never," I said shaking my head, shaking my fury. For it never occurred to me that she will expect such a thing. This is too much to take. What made her do that? I don't know.

Sighing in frustration, I found it so hard to breathe. Searching for my phone and keys, I marched my way out of the apartment. I need fresh air. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator, I was out of the building in a minute.

I took a deep breath as a cool breeze brushed my hair. My hands reached my phone, my fingers dialing Chase's number. I need someone to talk to.

"Hey bro," his voice came after the third dial.

"Hi, sorry to disturb you this late," my eyes wandered to my hand watch, it strikes 10 PM. I walked to the end of the street and towards the neighborhood park.

"No worries, you good?" he asked. The park was nearly empty except for a young couple that sat on the grass. Sitting on an empty bench, I let a long breath. Where do I start?

"Yeah, it's just a couple of matters that is stressing me," I answered trying to sound casual. Chase's laugh ring, caught me off guard.

"Let me guess, is it a love matter?" his mocking tone made me frown.

"I don't know, it's so complicated. How about you?" I asked in an attempt to drift my mind to anything except my matters. Chase sighed, "Well, the same bro. I'm getting married in two months."

Two months? wow, that's fast. I mean Chase is a playboy and I somehow saw him getting married, just not in this way. Not this fast.

"You ready?" I asked.

The silence was the only thing I could hear along with the cricket sound. Of course, he isn't ready, his family chose his wife. It's an arranged marriage. Ironic that I and my best friend are in the same situation.

"It's going to be okay," I said trying to ease his panic. Because Chase is a man that wouldn't settle for a one-woman all his life. He changes his girlfriend every month, now he must have panicked and I can sense it in his silence.

"How did you make it?" Chase questioned. I sighed recalling all of the moments that I hesitated in it. The moments I stopped to question my actions, my choices. But then whenever I saw her all of my hesitations faded.

"I don't know," I genuinely stated because I truly don't know.

"Right," he sighed in weariness, a feminine voice crept to my ears and then he added, "Sorry, I gotta go. Good night."

"Good night," I smiled, typical Chase. Ending the call, I felt that I calmed down my nerves. Standing up, I walked my way back to the apartment. Hoping that she is asleep, for I can't guarantee my actions anymore around her. It's like I'm excited and mad and in love all at once.

Shuffling the keys, I marched into the living room. A faint light crept from the kitchen, casting a shadow on her figure that crawled on the sofa in the dark.

"Elena," I softly said catching her movement as she stood from her place. Her pajamas shirt was slightly wrinkled, and her thighs were exposed in cotton shorts. My gaze intensified, and I found myself gulping.

"Adam, I just wanted to say that....." she said, but I cut her off, "Go to sleep, Elena."

I breathed heavily, she better go to sleep or God knows what I will do if she stays longer. She slowly walked towards me, her bare thighs shifting in unison. "Let me finish my talk," she lowly said.

"I'm sorry for what I said. It was mean," she rubbed her arm and looked at me in anticipation.

"That's okay," I said blankly. Her gaze reached mine as she stepped closer to me. She was short in comparison to my height, and so she stood at the tips of her toes. Catching me off guard, both of her hands cupped my face.

Bringing it closer to hers, her lips planted a kiss on my cheek. "I'm sorry," she feverishly said. Another kiss close to my lips. "I'm sorry," another close to my eyes. "I'm sorry," another on my nose.

My heart feels as if it will burst out of my chest as she kept planting her kisses on my face.

"Elena," I heavily said snaking my arms around her torso and lightly lifting her off the ground.

"Yeah," she hummed resting her forehead against mine. My lips then parted and took hers into mine, passionately locking our mouths. My body heated as I released her lips and took a breath, "I may not be able to stop."

She looked at me as a pink flush stung her cheeks, and nodded in confirmation. So, I scooped her in my arms and gently laid her on the bed. Hovering on top of her, supporting my weight with my arms, "you know that at some point we will part."

Expecting to see confusion in her eyes, there was no sign of it. Because this deal will eventually come to an end. I'm sick and I don't know how long I may live, and she will never know. No one will.

"I know," she said with a hint of sadness.

My hands slowly traced her thighs and then moved to her shirt. Gently I took it off. I gazed at her breasts which was covered with a lace black bra.

"Do you want to do this?" I asked. She bite her lips and hummed, "yes."

Lips on her neck, I planted passionate kisses. I stopped and took off my shirt as well. Elena's cheeks remained flushed, and that's somehow made me want to take this woman in my embrace and touches till the end of time.

Admiring the way she looked on my bed with her cheeks flushed, I kept planting kisses all the way towards her chest. She is everything I wanted, and tonight It's just me and her. I could feel her fingers burying into my hair.

Looking up, she had tears in her eyes. My eyebrows shot up in startle and worry, "Shall I stop?"

She shook her head in embarrassment, "No don't. It's just that this affection is new to me."

My fingers lightly brushed her tears and kissed the places they rolled. Our bodies jolted with heat as we made love, and at that moment of ecstasy, I realized that I indeed love her, but that confession felt trapped in my chest and hard to utter.

..............................................

Hey guys I'm back. Now, the reason why I haven't written for so long is school stress. I kept getting assignments out of nowhere and the stress is unbearable. Okay, so this chapter gave me hard times. Like seriously I kept rewriting it, trying to bring it out as I imagined. And just to be clear about love scenes, I'm not comfortable with writing them in detail. So, what do you think about the chapter? Please comment and vote.

Love ya💕