Chapter 24 (Quest of Envy)

Start from the beginning

Random noble: wh-

Petelgeuse: what? Are you trying to say that the lizard is faster than my car? Cut the crap. My car can go 1000km/hour or even more if I wanted. You don't believe me? You better believe because uncle Petelgeuse never tells lies.

Random noble: how da-

Petelgeuse: wait what? Are you trying to say that your lizard is more intelligent than my car? My car doesn't needs intelligence. The car is doing everything perfectly. He even can self destruct in every situation. Your lizard might think before jumping from the cliff without reason when my car doesn't need to think.

Random noble: I am nob-

Petelgeuse: what? Oh, I know what are you trying to say. That your lizard has divine protection unlike my car? My car doesn't need something fancy like divine protections. The car is designed by wrath himself! It is so durable that it's immune to physical damage!

Random noble: i-

Petelgeuse: it's impossible? No! everything is possible!

Random noble: ...wait really? Can it jump higher than my earth dragon?

Petelgeuse: my car can do cool tricks! He has cool button inside of it named catapult! Unlike other ones, this one can launch you really high. Like high enough to reach the stars. Once again, don't believe me? You better believe me because uncle Petelgeuse never tells false news.

Random noble: where can I buy that one?

Petelgeuse: that's the neat question. You can't.

Random noble: excuse me?

Petelgeuse: this kind of technology is only in our territory which has extremely high protection but this kind of high quality car is only one in this world! Not even professionals can create something like this. You want to test it? Fuck off! It's my car!

When petelgeuse looked behind, he felt something. The orb was getting brighter and brighter. It seemed like the orb was taking something from the noble and that something was, envy. It was taking envy not only from the noble but from knights too.

Petelgeuse: ooooooo, looks like someone is envious~.

The noble girl in front of petelgeuse wanted this technology too. She didn't knew how it works but she still wanted it.

Random noble: ...I demand this car... right now. Give it to me and you can get away.

Suddenly the orb stopped taking envy from that noble and her knights. Orb completed his job.

Petelgeuse: oh, looks like it's my time to leave.

Random noble: YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE! THAT CAR BELONGS TO ME! KNIGHTS, ATTACK!

knights were about to rush towards petelgeuse but they were getting crashed against golden unseen hands.

Random Knights: I-I can't go any further!

Random knight 3: same!

Petelgeuse: ciao.

He sat in the car again, turned on the music and he drove away.

Petelgeuse: 20 completed, 80 victims remaining.

Petelgeuse had big smile of success on his face while he was vibing on music.

Petelgeuse: this music is banger!

???: I know.

Petelgeuse looked at the right side and he saw wrath who was sitting next to him.