Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths

Start from the beginning

Jungkook had close eyes. His lips were parted and shiny. His chest was moving fast. He was... crazy beautiful.

'I don't think I can do it anymore...' Tae said gently with a hint of pain in his voice.

Jungkook's eyes opened at once and he looked at Taehyung with hurt. But Tae stroked his hair calmingly.

'I don't think I can keep my distance from you anymore...' he continued. 'Or more like... I don't want to...'

Jungkook's gaze softened. He hid his face in Tae's neck.

'I know... this month was like...'

'... torture...'

Taehyung felt the nodding on his neck and slowly rolled off Jungkook. He laid on his back, looking at the ceiling.

'I just... don't want to hurt you...'

Jungkook was looking at the ceiling too. He was so scared of all the aftermaths that could happen. Could he allow himself to be a little selfish once? He wanted to just dive a little deeper into the blissful feelings of his first love... Could he be with Taehyung just a bit more like that? He knew his fears won't disappear either way...

Jungkook shifted and hovered over Taehyung. His hand cupped Tae's cheek, to make him look at him. Without a word he leaned and kissed him softly.

It was his answer. If Taehyung will hurt him one day... so be it.

Jungkook snuggled to Tae's side, placing his head on his arm.

'What will we do, when this night will end?' he asked slowly, holding his emotions.

Taehyung reached for the blanket and covered them. He kissed Jungkook's head, when the boy put his arm around his chest.

'We will just... figure it out... Day after day...'

'They will be worried...'

'We don't need to tell them yet...'

'Okay...' Jungkook said in tiny. 

Minutes were passing by in blisful silence when they could be tightly pressed to each other. Jungkook couldn't sleep. 

'Tae?'

'Hmm?' Taehyung nuzzled his nose into Jungkook's hair.

'I'm still scared...'

'Me too...'

Jungkook hid his face in Taehyung's chest.

'But I'm happy...'

Taehyung squirmed inside from uwuing to hard when he heard it. He rolled on Jungkook, saying:

'Nope! I can't sleep, you are too distracting...' he said with a huge smile, showering Jungkook's face with little kisses.

'I don't know why you stopped in the first place...' Jungkook giggled.

'If I didn't you would be in the middle of your second "first time"...' Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear.

'Whaa...' Jungkook gasped and felt the heat in his body starting from his face and ending under his belly button. The perspective was... just... wow...

But he knew Taehyung was distracting him right now and two people could play this game... His lips touched Taehyung's earlobe when he spoke:

'If you haven't kissed anyone with tongue piercing before me... I don't think you are ready to experience other things that would involve my tongue...'

He literally felt the shiver that ran down Taehyung's spine.

Taehyung lifted his head to look at him. His mouth twisted in a sinful smile.