Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths

Start from the beginning

So... he needed to comfort him first in another way. He pecked his lips softly.

It was nice but that's not what Jungkook wanted right now.

'More...' he whispered. Then for a moment he got out from his first-love-drunk-dazed state and shyly wanted to step back, blushing madly. 'I... I mean... only if you want...'

'Koo... don't tell...' Taehyung squeezed him harder and stepping back, he pulled Jungkook with him. He pecked his lips again. 'You didn't realize...' Another - longer - peck while they fall on the bed. 'That I'm fucking controlling myself everytime I see you...'

Jungkook felt Taehyung's body on his own and looked at him from under heavy eyelids. With both hands Taehyung entwined his fingers in Jungkook's hair, brushing it away from his forehead, to have a clear look in his eyes.

Care and desire was fighting in Taehyung's gaze. He pressed Jungkook to the bed because he wanted to make sure he is feeling safe right now. Secured under his body.

'Are you feeling down?' he asked, concerned.

The sadness that overshadowed Jungkook's mind changed into anticipation.

'A little bit irritated, yeah...' Jungkook answered. Taehyung's weight on him was indeed making him calm, and the little game he started, lifted Koo's mood. He didn't want to feel his lips to be comforted or forget about all that happened anymore. He wanted it for the kiss itself. To feel Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled cheekily and leaned his head to Jungkook's face.

'And why is that?'

'Because you are a tease...'

'Aww... is my baby mad at me?'

Jungkook blushed madly.

'S-stop it!'

'Why should I?'

'If you won't kiss me I'm leaving...' Jungkook said daringly.

'Oooh? How silly of you to think I will let you...' Taehyung said with a deep, tempting voice.

Jungkook sighed and pouted.

'I understand... You don't want to...'

Taehyung shut him up, pressing his lips to Jungkook's.

They both moaned into the kiss. From just that the mood changed from goofy to hot. Their mouths linked. Melted into one. It wasn't sweet like their first one. This one was hungry. Desperate. They poured long weeks of longing and tension into it.

'Tae...' Jungkook whispered, tracing Taehyung lips when he pulled away slightly. The emotion in his voice overflowed. He was saying Taehyung's name like a prayer.

Taehyung looked at him, feeling his heart about to explode from tenderness.

'Do you have any idea...' Taehyung breathed out into Jungkook's mouth, '...how much I wanted to touch you?'

Jungkook whimpered and his hands eagerly hugged Taehyung's waist. His fingers gripped on Tae's shirt.

This time slowly Taehyung's lips fell on Jungkook's, savoring the moment, in which he was finally allowed to do it. His lips closed on the lower lip, pulling it gently. Jungkook answered, doing the same with Taehyung's upper lip. He parted his lips and tilted his head, letting their tongues meet. They were making out. Desperately tasting each other.

When Taehyung felt his whole body start to respond to the kiss, and the heat under his skin reached a hazardous level, he separated their lips slowly. His forehead touched Jungkook's. They both were out of breath. Jungkook's body was trembling slightly beneath him. Tae lifted his head to look at the younger's face.