Flirty!Ghost Face x Flustered!Reader 2

Start from the beginning

"Oh, no. Danny, you've done enough. You already just got us this table. Which was really sweet." I said.

I reached out to him and brushed my fingers along his knuckles. Danny grinned softly at my advance.

"What kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't pay for you, sweetheart?" He rasped out.

My face erupted in an array of pinks and reds.

"I... okay. Thank you again, Danny. You're very sweet." I uttered.

Danny chuckled. "You're so cute." His smile widened.

My face heated up more and more.

"Oh, really? Thank—thank you." I tucked a stray hair behind my ear like a smitten schoolgirl.

The man chuckled again. "And beautiful." He added.

I stumbled over my words as I stared down furiously at the menu before me.

"You're—quite handsome yourself." I complimented bashfully.

The date went pretty well. Danny was very flirtatious, seemingly enjoying the way he could make me so flustered at his actions. He told me how he was a journalist at the local gazette, following the infamous Ghost Face who had infected our little town. I talked about the bar I waited at. I chatted about epic fights that started there and how I had to kick them out. Followed by all the other crazy stories that came with working at a bar. Because trust me, it really could be crazy.

Something rather odd happened that night though. One of Danny's work buddies was actually at the restaurant too with his wife. But that wasn't the strange part.

"Hey, Jed! What's going on?" The man said.

I stared confusingly at the scene.

Jed?

I didn't say anything and just watched Danny sheepishly have a chat with the coworker, stealing nervous glances at me here and there.

Danny drove me home. I stayed silent the whole time, fiddling with my hands. Danny was pretty quiet too, mulling over what to say next.

"So," I broke the silence. "Jed?" I said.

We were out the front of my house. Danny parked the car on the street.

"Why did he call you Jed?" I asked.

"It was an accident. He thinks my name's that." Danny answered.

"Then why didn't you correct him? You also seemed really nervous. Are you hiding something from me?" I interrogated.

"I—no—!"

It was now 'Danny's' turn to get all flustered.

"Good night, whatever your name is. Thank you for buying me dinner." I said flatly.

I pushed open the car door and hopped out, my feet sinking a little in the spongy grass. I didn't look back as I approached the front door, locking it behind me. I leaned against the door and crossed my arms, hearing Danny/Jed's car zoom off down the street. I leaned there in the dark for a little more, pondering on our date.

I finally moved away from the door, unfolded my arms, and went to my room.

Things went back to normal after that. I didn't call him again and just went back to getting drunk men's phone numbers at the bar. It had been a week and I was fine, my mind sometimes drifting to the awkward situation.

Danny/Jed didn't make an effort to contact me again. So, what was the damage?

I trudged towards the front door of my home and jammed the key in. I yawned, having just clocked off from a long night of waiting tables and dealing with drunks. The door slid open with a creaky whine and I stepped one foot inside. I went straight to my bedroom, preparing to flop down onto the bed.

I flicked on the light, and screamed.

The Ghost Face stood before me.

I turned to run but he grabbed my arm, painfully yanking me back into the room. I hissed in pain then screamed again. The Ghost Face smacked a gloved hand over my mouth and pulled me into a twisted embrace. I breathed heavily through his hand as tears trickled down my cheeks. The Ghost Face pushed me up against the wall. He pressed himself into me and peered into my eyes. I sobbed through his hand and screwed my own eyes up, tears splattering out through the slits.

The Ghost Face pulled out a bloody buck knife.

I cried harder and trembled before him. I shook my head furiously and let out muffled pleads. The Ghost Face traced my cheek gently with the knife, the cold blade pressed flat against my skin. My muffled sobs grew louder as I hopelessly waited for death.

Finally, the Ghost Face spoke.

"You think you can ignore me?" He growled in a familiar voice.

My teary eyes ripped open and I peered into the mesh eyeholes of his mask. His gloved hand finally swiped off my mouth and to his side. I didn't bother screaming again. I couldn't bring myself to. I gaped and stared wide eyed as I recognised his voice.

"Jed?" I asked.

The Ghost Face tore off his mask and let it fall to the floor.

"Wrong, it's Danny." He snapped.

Danny remained pressed up against me, Ghost Face shroud on and all. I stumbled over my words and tried to blubber out a sentence but failed miserably.

Danny chuckled. "You're still so cute. You get so flustered around me. Gotta love it."

I struggled to get away from him but his grip on me tightened and he pushed himself harder into me.

"You think you can forget all about me?" Danny held his knife to my throat. "No way, beautiful. I'm not done with you yet." He smirked.

Danny slammed his lips into mine, pressing the knife to my neck until it drew blood.