Be My Husband!!

Mrs Zing apologised to the couple .
"Oh , never mind , we 'll look for some other place " the man replied and they  bid goodbye . Mark's happiness knew no bounds.. "Fuck I cant believe we really got a place to stay "Mark said while hugging Vincent who didn't hug him back ,instead he waited for the landlady to get inside and then grabbed Mark's collar . "What the fuck have u done ? Are u insane ? What if she ask for a marriage certificate ? How can you tell her such a lie without discussing with me ?"Vincent asked ..
"Hey , calm down bro , Have u forgotten everything about our situation? Do you want us that desperately to be a vagrant ? We don't have enough money ? We can't go back and don't forget why we came here , don't u want to be a writer ? Don't u want our dreams to come true and it's not like we are going to stay here forever ,when  we'll start earning then we can move from here ? So please do me this favour , be my husband ?"Mark tried to make Vin understand.
"Fine but  let's get out  of this situation as fast as we can " Vincent said ..
"What are you boys doing outside ? Come here .." Mrs Zing said while preparing some snacks for them .
By evening , Mark and Vincent have shifted their furniture into their new abode ..
They were lying on their beds with their arms and legs stretched out ..
Just then ,Mark's phone rang .It was his mother.
"Hey Mom ! You called at the right time , you know what ? We have finally got a place for us .." Mark told his mother , the joy in his voice was clearly visible. "
"That's great , son .. You know there is another surprise for you , we are in Aishjong right now and we are coming to visit you . So quickly send your address ."
Mark 's happiness was suddenly turned into shock ..
Ofcourse if his parents come here then the truth'll come out , and whatever he has done till now will go to waste. He can't let that happen ..
"Mom , listen.." Mark said
"We don't have much time I have also prepared your favourite dish so quickly send us the address " Mark's mother interrupted him and she hung up .
Seeing the expression of Mark's face changed ,Vincent asked him "What happened ?"Mark broke the news to him "It was my mother, my parents are coming over ".  The feeling of shock was now shared by Vincent.
" I have told you before ,didn't I ?Lies never work , they are bound to be revealed .What are we going to do now?And if Mrs Zing  came to know that we  lied to her then  she will throw us out and if your parents know that we are married then you know what their reaction is going to be.." Vin said .
"Quickly think of something ,you can scold me later what are we going to do we cannot afford to lose this thing "Mark  replied ..
Mark's  mother texted them 'Hey what's taking you so long ? 'The pressure was building on them so  Mark sent his mother the address .Both Vincent and Mark  brainstormed their heads but they didn't get the solution for the problem.
Just 15 minutes later, Mark's parents arrived at his place. Mrs Zing opened the door for them and called for Mark and Vincent.
They  haven't  figured their way out of the situation yet but still they have to go down and do something before  the truth comes out.
Taking a deep breath , both of them decided to go downstairs.