"You are a candidate who only passes for Bheeshma,not Krishna,one because he is God and you don't have a single girlfriend and leave about girl friend, you didn't even go on a date for godsake." I said to him,and he looked at me as if I have lost all my brain cells.

"Adhvi,I think I wouldn't go on a date just because of god's sake you know,and stop your expeditions on Mahabharata and search for another topic please, nowadays if I enter your room,I feel like I am going to be trained for an epic war,so please leave my poor brain alone. " He said to me pleadingly,and was he being serious now? This person who is 27 years old and was still reading for his Postgraduate diploma in ophthalmology and I have to leave his poor brain alone,when he is stressing it himself, some great brother I have got.

"Let's really not talk about your so called poor brain,I thought it was rich with all the knowledge it has, but it's ok. And bhai, you always say that I should change my topic,last time when I was talking about Ramayana, you said the same as you were not there when Rama's vanar Sena built the Rama Sethu so you have no idea,so I should change the topic,and before that...." I was going to complain more but stopped when I heard Navya Di's scream coming from downstairs.

Me along with Dev bhai ran downstairs to see what actually happened to her. As we stood near our dinning table,I couldn't believe why the hell was di screaming on top of her lungs as if black mamba was chasing her,if it was then she wouldn't be able to escape, that's another thing.

The scene which was going on here was completely opposite ,as she was hugging granny as if her life depended on the hug. Everyone who were present in house where here after they heard her scream.my cousin brothers Siddharth and Maanas looked like they sleep walked here,as they were dozing off while holding the pillars,where they apparently were standing.
Dev bhai was the one to break the hug session and asked Di.

"As much as I love you,I really want to know what did I do that all of a sudden you decided to kill me by a sudden shock?" He said completely confused, I mean what he said was true,we thought something happened to her and ran from my room till downstairs at a speed which we didn't even used in a marathon race,so yeah we were puzzled and baffled.

"I topped in my Masters ,and I am getting a gold medal."  She said to us and we were all screaming now,I mean come on its not like you always come first,well I do so yeah ok.

"Congratulations Di, you studied so hard for this,I am so proud of you,I mean you got the first gold medal in Masters in our family,wow!" Well everyone were happy till I said the last word , now all were giving me disapproving looks,I mean what I said was completely the truth,and I like Yudhishthir a lot so!! I mean I do lie, but not like an expert lier.... Well I am an expert lier,. So ...well I still like Yudhishthir a lot.

"Well as I was going to say more,this calls for a party what say?"I said to everyone,and everyone shouted a yes,I mean my family loved throwing parties.

I was going to say more,when our telephone started ringing,as Anvi my cousin sister,who is also a year older than me,... Wait wait did I say that I was the youngest person in the house? well if I didn't then you know now. Ok so Anvi answered the telephone and talked something which I didn't hear and then she called me.

"Adhvi it's Farhan's call ,he wants to talk to you about something important." She said to me and gave me the phone as I reached near her.

"Hey!did you missed me so early or something?" I asked him just to annoy him, it's really fun.

"Vika, where the hell is your phone? I have been calling you non-stop from 10 minutes, however you didn't pick the call, hence I had to call the telephone." He inquired me,his tone laced in pure annoyance.