"We will tell that a person is missing."

Yoongi sighed and shook his head.

"They will ask for police permission. You have that? We have to think something else and fast!"

"T...Taxi drivers?"  Jimin spoke.

"What?"

"We should ask Taxi drivers."

"Why Taxi drivers?"

"You are not getting my point....listen, you said Tae was at the airport so he must have left in some taxi right? And if someone else took him then thats the other case but we can try. There are still chances that he used taxi."

"Yeah...Good idea actually."  Yoongi nodded.

"Lets go"  With that they ran towards the taxi parking.

They went towards the parking where many taxi were standing in line. The three men went seperate, with a picture of Taehyung in their mobiles. They asked everyone but got no clue.

"None of them dropped him?"

"We asked everyone?"

"There's one left"  Jungkook said while pointing at a taxi parked far away. They nodded and went there.

"Excuse me! Did you see this boy today morning?"  Yoongi asked.

The driver stared at the picture for a while.

"Yes I dropped him today."

"Fine Take us their fast!"  Jungkook took the mobile from his hand.

"No...its not my shift's time. I am not going anywhere."

Jungkook immediately grabbed his collar and pushed him to his car.

"YOU BASTARD! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?"

"Jungkook leave him! Let me talk."  Yoongi pulled Jungkook away from the driver and looked at him who was now glaring at Jungkook.

"Take double money but take us where you dropped that boy."

"Double money?"

"Yeah"

"Get into the car and you better behave."

"Behave my foot!"  Jungkook growled and to get a stern warning look from Yoongi.

They sat into the taxi and after almost 30 minutes, the driver stopped his car.

"Here....I dropped him here."

"Here? You are not lying right?"  Jungkook said looking around the place.

"No! I remember it clearly. Now please get out of my car and give me my money."

Yoongi gave him money and they came out of the car.

"This place is full of bars and clubs hyung."

"Yeah...why would Tae come here?"

"We have no other way right now. Lets go seperate ways and ask in each club."

"Yeah"

They ran in clubs in a hope to find their precious lover/friend/brother.

"Please be safe Tae...please."

Jungkook went inside the club only to get welcomed by a sharp smell of alcohol and loud music. He didn't pay attention to any of the person present there and started walking towards the drinks section. He was also dressed up which made him look different from everyone else there and it attracted people's attention. He finally went to the boy who was incharge of the drinks.