Chapter 1

This chapter is mostly just introduction.
-----------------------------------------------------------

' ~ you put me on pedestal and tell me I'm the best, raise me up in the sky and tell me I'm the best...feel me up with confidence ~ -'

I turned my alarm and tried to open my eyes. 'why, why me? Out of everyone why am I the one who needs to wake up first' I thought annoyed by the fact.

"Ugh I hate this"

I tried to grab my glasses from the bedside table which just happened to right beside my cup. Yep you guessed my clumsy ass hand made the cup fall and it shattered into pieces. Well at least my glasses are safe.

Fortunately I had my slippers right beside my bed. Of course I dusted off the shattered pieces before putting it on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was on hell of a morning on the bright side I am fully awake. Well not so bright since I had to wake up to go to college. Why do we have to study something that I'm not even gonna use in my daily life. I'm not gonna ask someone where this location is and then expect them to tell me the directions using Pythagorean theorem it's just plain stupid. No matter what I say or do is gonna change the fact that I have to attend my precious college so might as well just accept it.

Well time to get ready. I still have an hour before classes start... I need to make it quick if I don't wanna be late. I put on some music and started to get ready.

^^what I wore

^^what I wore

I grabbed my bag. I opened the door and slammed it close immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:
Hi! I actually stopped writing this story a long time ago but I want to continue writing this and this time I'm not giving up in the middle. I promise that I'll complete this story. I will have to rewatch the drama again so the update is going to be a little slow. Slowly but surely I'm going to finish this story.

English is not my first language so please feel free to correct me and I'm always open to suggestions.

Thank you and I'm sorry for the long wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                              :⁠-⁠)