Prologue - The Common and Mysterious Human (Definitive Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

She greeted me in a polite tone.

"Yes, it's me. I believe you must be the person responsible for guiding me, am I right?"

"Exactly. My name is Shinra Tsubaki. Please follow me, I'll take you to the student council room so that you can be oriented about your class and the lessons you'll be attending."

Apparently, the student council at this school was very serious.

Shinra Tsubaki seemed to be a determined woman, with a firm posture and a piercing gaze that denoted a keen intelligence. I nodded in agreement and followed her footsteps towards the student council room, while the constant buzz of conversation and the critical gaze of the students passing us continued to accompany me.

♕♔ 🅒🅞🅜🅜🅞🅝 🅗🅤🅜🅐🅝 ♚♛

It was another quiet day at the prestigious Kuoh Academy, a school that used to be known for being for women only, but some time ago had opened its classes to men. A school that seemed totally normal in everyone's eyes, where you had to get decent marks in the entrance exam to be able to study there.

However, if there were any normal humans who knew that this was far from the truth, it would certainly be chaos.

The Sitri Family from Sona and the Gremory Family from Rias became the owners of the Kuoh territory because of something to do with the hierarchy and politics of the demon families. Kuoh is an area of great strategic importance for the devils.

The Gremory Family is one of the most influential and powerful devil families in the underworld, known for its prestige and noble lineage. Rias Gremory, as heir to the family, has shown great skill and leadership, earning respect and recognition among the devils. Through political alliances and battles to establish their dominance, the Gremory Family earned their place as the owners of the Kuoh territory.

On the other hand, the Sitri Family is also a powerful and respected family among the devils. Sona, known for her intelligence and strategic skills, has gained prominence as a cunning leader. Through political negotiations and alliances, the Sitri Family has also managed to establish its influence over Kuoh territory.

Both families realized that direct and continuous competition for territory would be exhausting and potentially damaging to their interests. Therefore, they decided to reach an agreement to divide the dominion over Kuoh equally. This decision was based on a balance of power and mutual respect, allowing both families to maintain their influence and prestige in the region.

As Sona and Rias have been friends since childhood, this alliance came naturally to them. This cooperative approach between the Gremory Family and the Sitri Family has also benefited the stability of Kuoh territory. By working together, they were able to maintain order and protect the area from outside threats, allowing both the devils and humans who live in Kuoh and attend the Kuoh Academy to enjoy a relatively safe environment.

However, things were getting a little strange. Recently, several Fallen Angels were spotted in Kuoh's territory, something quite alarming. The fallen angels seemed to be up to something.

There's also the fact that the whole world is recovering from the great "natural" disaster that happened three years ago.

Sona was sitting in a chair, looking at something on her computer. She was looking at the documents of a new 16-year-old student who would be starting as a new 1st grader.

As the school was practically set up by Rias's family, both she and Rias have access to information that wouldn't be possible for normal students. As she is the president of the Student Council, she was in charge of most of these matters. Most people might see it as annoying, but Sona was used to it. And as she intended to open a school in the underworld in the future, it was good for her to get some experience of her own.