"I'll have someone to show you your jeep in a second."

She nods and stands to the side. She gets on her phone and plays a game waiting for someone to assist her.

She looks up as someone calls her name. She sees a man walking towards her.

"Hi. Natalie?"

"Yes thats me."

"Well lets get you to the jeep."

They walk outside and the jeep is pulled to the front. "Well here it is."

He hands her the keys. "I hope your friend enjoys her new vehicle."

Natalie smiles. "She will. Thank you. Have a good day."

"You too."

Natalie walks to the driver side and gets in. The interior was nice. She starts the car and makes her way back to mystic falls.

✨✨✨

Caroline made it inside her house. She closes the door and jumps as her friends yell surprise.

"Surprise!" Matt, Elena and Bonnie say.

"Happy birthday!" Matt tells her.

"What are you guys doing here?" Caroline asks

"Well, you blew off school and missed our, work of birthday art, so uh..." Elena takes the crown off her head and puts it on Caroline. "Change into warmer clothes, we're going to the falls.

"S'mores, campfire." Bonnie lists.

Elena smiles. "Cake. Like when we were little."

"Except with tequila." Matt shows two bottles of tequilas.

Caroline laughs. "Ah, thanks, guys, really. Um... I'm just not really feeling my birthday this year."

Bonnie scoffs. "I'm sorry, what? You've already claimed your birthday as everyone's favorite day of the year."

"Yeah, and now it's just a reminder that technically, I'm dead. Look I didn't even like 17. The only point to 17 was to get to 18. It's a filler year. I am stuck in a filler year."

While they were talking they didn't notice Natalie pulling up to the house. She quickly parks and gets out the car. She puts a red bow on the car.

She walks to the house and quietly enters the house. Bonnie sees her and smiles. Natalie holds her finger up to her lips telling her to keep quiet. Now Elena and Matt sees her as well.

"Your not stuck, Caroline." Elena tells her.

"She's right care-bear. Your not stuck. You may be a vampire but you're still you.

Caroline smiles as she hears Natalie voice. She runs into her arms and hugs her.

"Oh my god! You're here! I heard what happen I was sure you were going to stay in bed all day."

Natalie smiled. "I couldn't miss not seeing you and not celebrating."

Caroline hugs her tighter.

Natalie laughs as Caroline squeezes her tighter. "I got you a present but I need you to face Elena right quick while I hug my cousin."

She nods and faces Elena with an excited smile on her face. Elena laughs.

Natalie walks up to Bonnie and hugs her tightly.

Bonnie sighs. "I'm glad you're okay I was worried when I saw you in Klaus arms."

"I'm okay. I may be powerful but taking to much magic can still get to you."