Chapter 15 (Im here for you)

(Y/N POV)
me and Velvela were on our way to boat to start our new lives in Hawaii but we have some problems Velvela is really big now so she sticks out and her clothes are ripped so she look like a rabbid animal i have no tickets to get on the boat.

Velevla-So whats the plan darling?

Y/N-ok look at that woman over there she's about your hight now and that long dress could hide you very well and the sun hat and shades thats the perfect cover for you and because of they way you look i could just pose as your son what do you think?

But when i turn around she was already gone and after a few seconds she was back but with blood on her mouth and holding the get up.

Velvela-Hey i got the stuff.

Y/N-You killed and ate some of her did you?

Velvela-Y-Yeah.

Y/N-*Sigh* its whatever just put the stuff on also did you grab her tickets.

Velvela-Yeah lets go.

we then walk to the boat and she presents me as her adopted son and then we got are room number we then walked to our room but she was still holding my hand.

Y/N-Um babe were on the boat now you can let go of my hand.

Velvela-Oh your momma can't do that until we get to our room baby~

Y/N-Oh har har lets just get to the room.