Chapter 6 (Im sorry)

(Y/N POV)
It was early in the morning when I heard something I get up and I sneak downstairs and see a shadowy figure move around then it turns on the light and what i see is gray fur.

Y/N-Velvela?

Velvela-Oh morning baby did I wake you up?

Y/N-Yeah what were you doing out so late?

Velvela-Oh nothing just taking a little stroll around town.

Y/N-Oh okay well do you want me to make breakfast?

Velvela-NO ill do it just go wait at the table.

Y/N-Okay?

(Velvela POV)

It is time for me to put my plan into action it is to risky to just keep going especially if that Thomas kid starts to blabber on about how I attacked him.

I just go to the kitchen and make the food while putting a pill a bought in it to give it a special something.

As I bring out the food I have a good smile on to lower any suspicion as I sit his food down as he start eating.

After a few bites he is already a bit tired looking and said he did not feel good and he wanted to lay back down but as soon as we made it to the stairs he passed out.

Velvela-*giggle*Time to go my love~

I just sit him down on the couch and go pack up a few of his things then pick him up and carry him back to my place.

(Y/N POV)
I just woke up feeling a bit dizzy for some reason I got knocked out and now I wake up in a cold and dark room tied to a bed.

Just then someone comes and turns on the light and it's Velvela with a massive smile on her face and her eyes just there soft look and just looked straight up insane.

Velvela-Your finally awake it has been torture not being able to hear your voice~

Y/N-Velvela what's going on?

Velvela-Oh I just gave you a little something in your food to help you sleep while I got all of this set up for you.

Y/N-Wh-Why are you doing this what did o do to you?

Velvela-Oh baby you didn't do anything wrong I'm doing this because I love you and you just remind me so much of *him*.

Y/N-What who is him

Velvela-NO ONE just relax and let me take care of you!

She just looks like she completely lost it she has some weird yandere smile and and her pupils look small as she got closer I try to struggle to get out but she just holds me still.

Velvela-P-Please stay still Now.

Y/N-W-what are you going to do to me?

Her grin starts to grow more as she brings me in for a tight hug.

Velvela-I'm just going to be taking care of you for now but we are still going to set up some rules.

Y/N-L-Like what?

Velvela-Like you are not to talk to any other girl but me. You are not to leave me. And you are to NOT try and break up with me got it?

Y/N-G-G-Got it.

Velvela-Good now you relax while I go make you something to eat be right back I love you.

Y/N-Okay.

Velvela-Say it back.

Y/N-What?

Velvela-Say I love you back or else I'll have to put you to sleep again~

Y/N-Okay okay I love you.

Velvela-Good was that so hard?

She said as she left me in this room but at least I have light and what is in my shoe I take off my shoe and see that my Swiss Army knife I forgot I leave it in my shoe sometimes just in case.

Y/N-Guess mom was right always be prepared.

I just grab it with my foot and throw it towards my face take out the knife with my teeth and cut the ropes and get up.

I make to the stairs and start to sneak out and it looks like I was in the basement of Velvela's house I see the door just a few feet away so I start to tip toe over.

Velvela-Where do you think your going?

My fear starts to grow as I slowly turn around to see Velvela towering over me and she looks pissed off.

Velvela-Get. Back. Downstairs. NOW.

She shouted at me but then I try to open the fort but she just holds it in place so I can't open it then she throws me back.

Velvela-It's better just to give up now you know I'm taller stronger and faster then you so go back down to your room before things get ugly.

I just start to run the other way but she jumps at me and pins me down on the floor.

Velvela-Are you sure you want to keep goi-UGH

I just kick her in the stomach then try to crawl backwards as I think she is going to kill me for what I did but she just looks up at me wide eyed but then she forms a smile and laughs at me.

Velvela-hehehehEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!!

She then springs up and grabs me by the throat and and now is pinning me against the wall.

Velvela-Your lucky I love you or else I would have killed you for that.

Y/N-P-P-P-Please don't hurt me.

Velvela-Oh baby I'm not going to hurt you but I am going to break you~

Y/N-What?

Velvela-You heard me I'm going to break you then rebuild you I'm going to make you love me I'll make feel like you need me like you won't be able to do anything without me and your going to do it all with a FUCKING SMILE ON YOUR FACE.

But then as I was about to retaliate she pulled me in for what I thought was a kiss but she wasn't just kissing me she was sucking all the air out of me and started to go dark as I pass out.

Velvela-Good night baby because tomorrow your training is going to start~