Chapter 8(Her parents)

(Y/N POV)
She was coming closer to me and all I could do was back into a wall but then she grabbed my shoulders and not Down hard into my neck.

Y/N-UGH!!!

I then felt her licking my neck which I'm guessing that she licking my blood.

Velvela-Mmmm~ you taste good~

Y/N-W-Why are y-you doing this?

Velvela-I'm doing this so people will know who you belong to.

After she let go she licked a bit of blood off her lip and gave mer her usual smile but then she grabs my arms and pins them against the bed.

Velvela-I'm gonna have fun with you-

But just then her phone got a notification.

Velvela-Ugh it's my parents.

Wait her parents if I could get alone with them I could tell them what's going on with her and then I'll be home free.

Velvela-Listen I'm going to let you out of here and we're going to see my parents but if you say anything to them you know what will happen.

Y/N-Y-Yes.

Velvela-Good boy~

After that I got off the bed and got changed and then went upstairs and sat on the couch with her then we waited until.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Velvela got up and went to open the door once she opens it up I see a golden retriever women and a gray wolf man and I guess these are her parents and once the hugged her they also looked at me and smiled.

???-Oh Velvela who's your guest?

???-Hey there big guy I'm Ryan and this is my wife May.

I just get and introduce myself.

Y/N-H-Hello sir I'm Y-Y/N.

Ryan-Well nice to meet you Y/N.

May-Yes it really is would you like to stay for dinner?

Velvela then just looks at with daggers in her eyes and I already knew what that meant.

Y/N- Y-Yea sure.

They then all smile them I go sit down at the table and wait for them until our food comes out.

Y/N-Thank you.

Ryan-Your are welcome.

We then starts to eat but then Velvela got up to go use the bathroom and then I started to talk to her parents.

Y/N-Hey guys while she's gone can I talk to you about something?

May-Sure what is it?

Y/N-It's about Velvela She-S-She-

Ryan- Kidnapped you and threatened to hurt you your friends and family!

Y/N-W-What how did you know that?!

Ryan-How did you think I met her mother but that's just where she gets the obsessive side from.

May-Hey I wasn't that crazy was i?

Ryan-You totally were.

Y/N-Ahem Velvela?

Ryan-Oh right yeah a few years back Velvela was kinda like how she is now overprotective a bit overbearing but she was doing it because she loved someone very close to her.Her little brother vale.

He then gets up and hands over a picture with all of them and what looks to be Vale hugging Velvela.

Ryan-But sadly he died at a young age poor little guy died of cancer we all tried our best to help him but nothing worked after that Velvela was devastated she wouldn't eat talk to us she started to go a bit crazy but then all of a sudden it's was...

Ryan-But sadly he died at a young age poor little guy died of cancer we all tried our best to help him but nothing worked after that Velvela was devastated she wouldn't eat talk to us she started to go a bit crazy but then all of a sudden it's was like Vale was back in her life again when she came back one day from school I'm guessing that's when she met you.

May-Everything she is doing she is doing it because she loves you and she sees a bit of vale in you.

Y/N-Wow I kinda feel bad for her now.

Ryan-Yeah but remember she loves you but be careful around her she could snap at the slightest thing.

Y/N-You know what I'm gonna make sure she's happy so that doesn't happen.

May-Thank you.

And just like that Velvela comes back in and sits back down next to me but then I just scoot over to her and lay my head on her shoulder.

Velvela-W-W-What are you d-doing?

Y/N-What I can't be close to my girlfriend?

She just looked at me and looked overjoyed and then just quickly rapped her arms around me and then her parents just giggled a bit.

Velvela-I love you.

Y/N-Love ya to.