"Let it go.~" Jaemin sung quietly, but got smacked on the back by Ten and told him "it's not the right moment to sing that Jaemin."

"Want to go home Y/n?" She asked me as she moved me forward so she could look into my teary eyes.

I nodded but then shook my head. "I'll go home alone just let me borrow some keys."

"Are you sure we can all go home." She said quietly, Yuta standing behind her and patting her back since he knew exactly when she was anxious and knew how to help her cope with it.

I felt a slight pang of jealousy seeing how close they were.

"I'll go home..if he asks, just tell him I'm home asleep." I took the keys from Johnny's hands since he offered them to me first.

It's been months since the last time I drove, but that didn't matter I needed  to clear my mind.

I took off the cape and folded it before I tossed it into the trunk when I felt someone's presence behind me.

"I really don't want to talk right now Ren-"

"I'm not Renjun." He quietly answered, making me turn around and almost fall In to the trunk.

"Taeyong."

"We should talk Y/n." He said quietly as he closed the trunk for me and motioned for me to hand him the keys.

I shook my head and clutched the keys tighter. "I'll drive."

"Then does that mean I can go with you?"

I hesitated at first. But then slightly nodded and unlocked the car.

I waited for him to get in the passengers seat.

I kept feeling the tears spilling from my eyes as he put his seatbelt on.

I started the car and drive off before anyone else decided to tag along.

"Y/n can you even see where you're driving?"

"No." I muffled out as I stopped at the red light.

"This isn't the ramp we need to take-" he stopped when he noticed I still hadn't stopped crying. "You want to go out for a drive?"

I nodded and started driving again and took a different ramp which led to the opposite of where Zuley's mansion was.

"You seem to learn your surroundings quickly Y/n."

"I do, I just don't show it to much." I answered back before taking a deep breath and choked back my sobs.

Taeyong wiped the tears off my cheeks with his hand, making me brake too fast causing him to choke a bit since the seatbelt jerked hard against his chest and throat.

"Sorry Taeyong, you just startled me."

"I don't blame you, you probably are still afraid of me since back then..."

I took a deep breath as I remembered what happened that night several months ago, I shook off the thought. "Sorry Taeyong for kissing you."