Jealousy (Beel x reader)

Começar do início

I decided to ignore it and continue watching the film. After the movie ended, Lucifer invited us to dinner. I sat next to F/n1 and Mammon. me distracted again, I can't bear to see how happy Beel is with F/n2 Around him, And they've only known each other for two or three hours?!

"Ohh, someone's jealous!" Mammon teased me, Some of the brothers turned to me.

"Who you jealous of? Are you inlove?! You are aren't you~" Asmo teased with his brothers.

"Who's inlove? Y/n?" Beel started, Did he care? Nah He doesn't right. Beel started looking at me and asked. "Are you?"

I gotta be honest, I mean I don't have to tell you who I'm in love with. I nodded slowly, and all the brothers went. "Ohh~"

"Hey y/n? Can we talk alone..?" F/n1 whispered, i nodded. We walked out of the dinner room to the hall.

"What is it?" I asked curious, She sighs. And started blushing. "I.." She begon with.

"I think i like, F/n2.. i know it's sudden, I just felt this way for years now. But seeing her with that Beel boy, just hurts.. i don't know. I guess i just don't like seeing her with him so happy." She confirmed.

I nodded. "I understand.." Should i tell her about my feelings for beel..?

"I get you, I don't like it either. I like Beel.. I just don't know how to say it, I have a feeling they like each other.." I said sadly and looked down, so that's what it feels like to be jealous. I am almost never jealous.

"Were you here the whole time? We were looking for you girls. Are you okay?" F/n2 asked, and I looked at F/n1. "Oh, I get it already! Girls talk, Nice! Can I join in? What were you talking about?" She asked excited

"Uhm..F/n2, can we talk alone?" She asks her, F/n2 nodded. As they walk away, i stood there. Alone

—————————

I went back to the living room only to see Beel there, I was just standing there not knowing what to do.

"Hi Y/n" He said, I smiled a bit. What in the devil this is so awkward.

"Oh hi.. ehm Beel." I smiled nervous.

"Where are the others?" He asked me, and i let out a chuckle. "They are talking about something." I smiled.

"Oh, well. Can we also talk?" He smiled, and i nodded nervously.

"Y/n you're a great friend, And ever since we became real friends. I started to get weird feelings in my stomach, It felt weird. I couldn't sleep because of that, Finally I went to Asmo to ask. And he said 'Oh~ Beel is in love or Y/n~' And then I found out he was right, I am in love with you Y/n L/n." Beel said.

"I.. ehm.." I couldn't find the right words, Beel looked down. And I immediately felt bad. "I-I love you too.." Those were the only words that came out of my mouth.

Beel smiled again, and pulled me into a hug. A very tight bear hug. I laughed softly, until I felt soft wet lips on my forehead. I immediately turned red..again..

"Ah, i see you guys are together now? How cute!!" F/n2 walked in, i blushed and so did Beel.

"You're not mad?"

"Why would i be mad? I love seeing my friend's happy!" F/n2 smiled, And i saw F/n1 Blushing a lil.

"We are together.." F/n1 smiled, I smiled back. "That's great news! But i thought F/n2 liked Beel haha.... Misunderstanding i guess." I laughed embarrassed.

""No! Me and Beel just became friends! We had the same stupid talk as you." F/n2 laughed.

"Ah okay........"

——————————-

After F/n1 and F/n2 went back to their world, me and Beel were in his room. "What a day" I laughed

Beel laughed. "I know, but I'm glad I was able to express my feelings." He smiled.

I smiled back, As we sit on his bed together. I turned to him, And said. "I'm glad you started it, otherwise nothing would have happened. Since I'm such a coward." I laughed nervously

"Aren't you, I struggled with it too." He smiled before giving my lips a kiss. "Mmh, your lips taste good. Let's get snacks, I'm hungry"

——————————-

AAAHHH!! I'M SO SORRY THIS WAS SO CRINGY, I MIGHT REMAKE THIS! I STILL HOPE YOU GUYS OR WHOEVER THIS READS LIKES IT!-

BYE:D

⚠️Oh and by the way please some requests!:) please- I'm running out of idea's!! :'(⚠️