Chapter 1: Just Who Are You, Jaune?

Just Who are You, Jaune?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

Loud chatter was heard in Beacon's cafeteria, students were talking about how their day was, how boring Professor Port was, and the rumor of a new team joining the prestigious hunters' academy. "So guys, what kind of people do you think the new team is?" Ruby Rose, the leader of team RWBY asked.

"From what I heard, their leader is called Phoenix." Her sister, the blonde bombshell, Yang Xiao Long said.  "I also heard that the headmaster said that their initiation would be held in combat class later." The mysterious beauty of RWBY, Blake Belladona said, adding to what her partner said.

"Weiss-cream, what do you think?" The blonde asked her sister's partner, the Ice Queen of Beacon, Weiss Schnee. "They would be obviously stronger than Arc, that's a fact. Where is he anyway?" the Ice Queen asked. "You worried Vomit Boy might be hanging out girl?" Yang teased her teammate who turned red at the accusation.

"Of course not, who would fall in love with that fool anyway!" A loud smack could be heard as the powerhouse of JNPR, Nora Valkyrie slapped the table. "How dare you say that to our fearless leader!" She shouted, not liking that the Ice Queen with a stick up her ass is insulting her fearless leader.

"Nora, calm down, I'm pretty sure she doesn't mean anything by it." the calm ninja of JNPR, 'Lie' Ren told 'his' childhood friend. "B-but-" "We don't want to trouble Jaune now with more problems right Nora?" the mother hen of JNPR finally made her appearance, Pyrrha Nikos. 

"Yes, Pyrrha." Nora wasn't afraid, she really isn't shaking from the glare, not at all. "Where is Vomit Boy anyways? I haven't seen him anywhere today." Pyrrha was quick to answer the blonde bombshell's question. "He left early in the morning saying that he was going to get a haircut." Yang just looked at Weiss with a teasing smirk.

"Maybe he is getting that haircut to melt your Weiss-cold heart." If this was an anime you would see a Chesire grin from the so-called Pun Queen. Weiss just scoffed at this saying that the idiot would somehow get injured from going through Vale. 

The chatter suddenly stopped as a person entered the room. He was making his way to the table of the top teams at Beacon. Pyrrha felt a presence behind her not because of her sensing abilities but because Ruby, Yang, and Weiss were looking behind her.

"Hey, Pyr." There was no doubt that this was Jaune Arc, the leader of JNPR and the resident 'White Knight'. Blake finally looked up from her book and her book dropped to the floor along with her lower jaw.

 Blake finally looked up from her book and her book dropped to the floor along with her lower jaw

(Imagine that the hair is blonde and he also has the glasses.)

"HOLY SHIT! VOMIT BOY IS THAT YOU! AND WHEN DID YOU GET THE TATTOOS, THE GLASSES, AND PIERCINGS!" Yang shouted at this man standing before her. "He can't be Jaune! Jaune is not that hot!" Weiss shouted in her mind as her red is becoming redder by the second.