CHAPTER 11. [Red light, green light!] (WIP)

TW for this chapter.

Large cyan gates swung open, clanking hollowed as this happened. All 456 players stood out from the gates, looking around at the scenery that surrounded them. Towering walls stood up upon the players, acting as if they were a bright landscape. The dust of the sandy field curled against peoples pure white sneakers as everyone looked confused of the place.

"Hey, Sang-woo!" Gi-hun called out, racing to his friend, Sang-woo. Sang-woo twitched his neck towards Gi-hun who gasped loudly. "Oh, Sang-woo, my man!" Gi-hun exclaimed in excitement. "What happened? What the hell are you doing here?" Gi-hun queried as his tone softened, "Uh, your mother and I were talking the other day. She told me you were out of the country on a business trip. What was that guy talking about, huh? You can't be in debt? The same Sang-woo who attends SNU, right?" Gi-hun hesitantly blurted out in confuse. 

'Attention, all players.' the same woman announced.

"We'll talk about it later." Sang-woo stammered. Gi-hun looked at him worried as Sang-woo sped off at the sound of the woman's voice.

'After you enter the game hall, please stand behind the white line drawn on the field and await further instructions. Once again, will all players please stand behind the white line and await further instructions.'

---

The elevator clinked, metal doors slid open as the dark outfitted man stood out at the sound of the consistent ringing of the rotary phone. His shoes clanked onto the heavy floors as the man headed over to the phone. His black and leathery gloves shone, curling up into tight fists.

A yellow light shone amongst the walls of the room from a small chandelier. The ringing continued as the man took a turn towards the phone, picking up the pale receiver with his right hand. The man lifted it towards the side of his head, "This is the Front Man speaking. Preparations for the first game are complete. -- We can begin now." he answered with his deep and luxurious voice. The Front Man exhaled as he placed down the small phones receiver. 

The Front Man headed over to a small and comfy leather chair which stood out in the confined yet big room, he took a turn to it and sat down, resting his arms upon the armrests.

A TV screen beeped, it monitored where the players currently were.

---

The giant doors behind them closed shut, each player stood behind the white line painted across the field. Everyone seemed confused about the place.

Player 324 looked ahead, "Hey." "Huh?" player 250 murmured. "What's that? Over there."

[Authors note: All I can post for tonight, anyways... AWOOGA FRONT MAN WIWOWOOWOWOOW]