Chapter 1: A new beginning

Kuroko's POV

Hi, I'm Kuroko Tetsumi. The only child of Kuroko Ryou and Kuroko Kanon. My father is the Chairman and CEO of the 2nd richest and famous company in all of Japan. My mother on the other hand is the famous Musician in the world. Both of them show their affection and support to me and I'm grateful. I have a  few hobbies, music like my mum, my favorite sport basketball and baking like my grandmother, Kuroko Izumi was the top famous patisserie in the world. 

I went to a school named Seirin, and a player as the Phantom sixth member in the GOMs and a shadow player for Seirin. But that all change After they betrayed me...

~~~Flashback~~~ 

I forgot my wristband and went to take it from the bench in the Gym. Then as a was about to leave, I heard...

" We should kick Kuroko from the team" Kagami, my light said.

" I agree, with her gone, that way we don't have a heart attack every time she showed up," the others said and agreed to my light.

" She is not needed anymore and we are replacing her with Taiga," Akashi-Kun said.

" Yes, without Aquarius, cancer would not have bad luck," Midorima-Kun said.

" I can no longer catch her passes," Aomine-Kun said

I was shocked, how could they do that to me...

" When they are in a bind, I was always but their side and this is what I get in return for my help." I thought.

I ran back to my house...

~~~~End flashback~~~~

 I deleted their phone number, blocked their contacts, and change my number so that they would not be able to reach me.

"Time for them to see the real me," I thought.

They never actually know that I hide my true strength, I mean only use 0% of my true strength just bypassing. Even they don't know I'm the masked idol 'Blue Phoenix' who have the most songs in hits music in the world of entertainment and a powerful pro basketball player who has the title' Goddess Of Basketball' or GOB for short and played in matches alone and won each time by only use maximum 50% during my matches. They never thought that I am even rich.

" Tetsumi dear, say hi to your grandma," Mom said.

" Yes mom" I replied, I get up and put Nigou on my bed.

I meet my parents and grandma in the living room...

" It's been a while grandma" I greet her.

" It's good to see you grown into a fine young lady. Are you still interested in being a patisserie?" grandma asked.

My parents tried to argue with her and said that they won't let me since I am busy myself. 

" It would be my pleasure, I'm fine. It would be great that I became an idol, a pro basketball player, the heiress of dad's company, and also being a patisserie would sound fun" I replied.

" You will be transferred to St. Marie Academy, be happy and enjoy your life to the fullest, my dear," grandma said.

" Yes, can you send Sebastian to send my transfer and resignment letter to my school?" I asked.

" Sure, dear," Dad said.

" I'll be packing then," I said.

" But first let's go to the mall to buy your luggage bag," Mom said.

" Okay," I replied.

We went to the mall to buy needed items for my transfer to my new school.

After the whole day, we finally bought all of the items I need for my trip so we went back home.

" Dear, your grandma just inform me that your school uniform, books, and schoolbag would be given to you in a few hours," Mom said.

" You will be going there in 2 days" she added.

" Thanks, mom, I'll be needing 8 pairs of my school uniform," I said.

" Okay," Dad said.

After a few hours...

My school uniforms, schoolbag, and books have arrived. I try my uniform on.

My uniform fits me perfectly

"It looks wonderful," Mom and Dad said.

I start packing the necessary items that I needed in my luggage, while I put my new books and stationery in my schoolbag while the big extra stationery will be put in my luggage. By evening, everything has been packed.

" I can't wait to go to my new school," I said, Nigou bark in response.

No One's POV

Today, Tetsumi didn't go to school. The basketball club is as noisy as ever. Sebastian has already gone to the principal office and gave her the transfer later. He now went to Gym to give Tetsumi's resignment letter to the coach of the basketball club.

" Has anyone seen Kuroko and No.2?" Riko asked.

" Nope" They replied.

Suddenly Sebastian went into the Gym.

" Who might you be?" Akashi asked but he was ignored since Sebastian went to the coach.

" Are you the coach of this club?" He asked.

" Yes, who might you be?" Riko asked back.

" Forgive me but that is classified, but here," He said giving the letter.

" What this," She asked.

" It's for you to find out" He replied then left.

" Weird," they thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cliffhanger

What kind of adventure will await her? 

Will the GOMs and Seirin be shocked or Happy?