003 ~See You Tomorrow~

Yn's pov

When I woke up, I looked over to my bedside table where a lamp and a charged phone stood.

I looked at my phone, picking it up and switching it on.

"uhgggg" I groaned as the very bright light hit my eyes as the phone turned on. I looked at the time, '05:45' it said. I put a 15 minute timer on and went back to sleep as I only have online classes at 07:00 A.M. today.

Danny's pov

I woke up to my alarm beeping, I opened my eyes and looked at the time, '05:56 A.M.' I checked my phone and remembered my roommate, and how I didn't even know her name yet, all I knew about her is that she's a female, that's literally it.

I opened our texts to see she had texted a goodnight back to me last night. I slightly smiled with a little chuckle as it wasn't really typed correctly, but still readable. It was kinda cute ngl, she must have been really tired last night.

I texted her saying,

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey good morning, I just remembered, I didn't get to tell you my name, I apologize for that!
It's Danny :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw that I was left on delivered, she's probably just still asleep, I mean it's still pretty early so yeah. I decided to get up and go to my bathroom to get ready for the day.

I did my morning routine and went out of my bathroom to find something to change into. I decided sweatpants and a black turtle neck as it was pretty cold outside today.

I checked my phone and saw my roommate had answered my messages!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning! It's okay really, I was pretty tired yesterday and didn't get to tell you my name too, haha.
It's Yn :)

Yn, that's a really nice name!

Thank you! You also have a really nice name Danny, I like it.

Thank you

See you tomorrow!

See you tomorrow :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After texting yn for a while, I went outside and took a little jog around my neighborhood.

Yn's pov

' Danny seems like a nice person through text, I just hope that's the case in real life too.' I thought to myself as I got up to get ready for the day of studying and working on my little poetry book I was writing.

I've been super into poetry and writing from since I was like 12, I've written books but never dared to publish them. They were kinda like little tokens for me I geuss.

I did my normal morning routine and then attended class, after class I just studied then chilled watching a movie.

I texted Leah, telling her about my new roommate, she replied saying that she was proud of me. I fell asleep before I could message her back.

"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""
Hiii :), I pinky promise that next chapter yn and Danny will meet!

Word count: 507

Go get yourself a treat, give yourself a break, relax from time to time, eat healthy and drink water. <3