𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪

Start from the beginning

Yuno and (Y/n) are both wrong.

The both of them knew that they were blinded by their emotions, by their anger and their frustration.

Two young Magic Knights with similar path in their lives, the two were orphans when they were a baby, the two loved by the people who found them, the two loved by mana, the two that has almost everything in common.

The only difference they had is their hidden flaw. One who remains emotionless in every situation and the One who cannot open up to other people.

They were perfect, almost perfect.

They were the dream couple, they were similar, but their flaws contradict to each other.

Both are misunderstood, ending up with them fighting on few occasions.

But that is what normal couples are.

(Y/n)'s POV

My mind went else where while I was reading different cures on the book that I had.

Did I go harsh on Yuno?

We both had rough days and my frustration happens to land on Yuno, I just cannot understand why he will not let me help them.

It will help ease my worries.

This is not the first time we fought for something; my minimal decisions tend for Yuno to object.

I know I am not right in the argument, and neither is he, but we are Magic Knights, we save people, we protect the kingdom. Danger is nowhere near us.

I sigh then I brushed my hair with my fingers.

"Are you okay?" Noelle asked me while skimming through the books laid out in the table, I looked up to her and saw she was looking right at me.

I nodded and smiled.

"I'm fine, I'm great." I said, convincing Noelle or even me that I am perfectly fine.

"You don't look great, (Y/n)."

I shake my head in disagreement, I did not want to worry Noelle more than she is already for Asta.

"I... I... I'm going to be fine, Noelle."

I turned my attention to the book that I was holding, I can feel her gaze lingers on me, but I chose to ignore it.

This is not about me.

This is about Asta.

"Oh? (Y/n)! and Noelle?" Domina greeted us when we knocked on their doorstep, it is a long story how we met, well, Fanzell was the one who trained Asta.

Domina embraced me while Noelle stood behind me, next to one who embraced me is Mariella. Fanzell was nowhere to be seen—

"Ah, (Y/n), you're her—" He was cut off when Noelle shouted and covered her eyes, I turned away to look at something besides Fanzell himself.