2

The next morning, as soon as Yu Kai opened his eyes, he saw hundreds of beautiful young maids standing beside his bed. Regardless of the fact that he had already gotten used to this world "full of surprises at every corner", he still received quite the shock.

According to the original story, this was merely the spare apartment that Young Master Dongfang had outside, so apart from the people who regularly came to clean, there was usually no one else. Where did these people come from?!

All of a sudden, the people split into two sides and gave way, leaving a path in between. Click, click, the clattering sound of high-heeled shoes got closer and closer, and it was followed by a melodious sound of violin playing. The corners of Yu Kai's mouth twitched. It was needless to ask, this had to be the original host's mom, Madam Dongfang.

With her wavy and curly purple locks and the "sweet-smelling, melancholic violet fragrance" her body emanated, Madam Dongfang walked towards Yu Kai step by step in tandem with the sound of the violin. Her posture was elegant and noble, as if she was born a cut above others.

"My dear son, Mother is very sorry that you don't have a choice in choosing your future partner. But as the only descendant of Dongfang family, a marriage between high-born families is your only choice. It's your responsibility. Do you understand my child?" Madam Dongfang said earnestly and sincerely.

Yu Kai's brows furrowed as she finished, and he forced himself to bear with it as he let out an 'en'. However, in his heart he was thinking, where had Li Yanlong gone to?

Madam Dongfang was very relieved to see him nod. She continued, "Since you understand, come home with Mother ba. Staying out all night is not something a noble young master should be doing. Mother will only forgive you this once."

Yu Kai said, "I didn't pay attention to the time when I was practicing in the music room yesterday. When I left, it was already dark out, so I decided to stay here while I was at it. I won't do it again in the future."

Madam Dongfang's stern face finally blossomed into a smile. This, was then her good son that she had brought up conscientiously. Refined, polite, talented, and brilliantly talented. He was many times more outstanding than that good-for-nothing from the Xuanyuan Family.

Suddenly, the door of the bathroom was pushed open, and a man who only had a lone bath towel clad on his body walked out step by step. The drops of water slowly slid down his well-defined chest muscles. Expressionlessly, he swept his gaze across the people in the room before heading straight for Yu Kai.

Madam Dongfang was so surprised that she didn't have time to respond. She watched the strange man walk up to her son, and then......lift her own son's quilt up to cover his exposed chest.

Yu Kai: "......"

Madam Dongfang: "......"

......

Ten minutes later, the three were sitting at the dining table together. This was a sequoia redwood table that was over a hundred meters long. Yu Kai was at one end while Madam Dongfang was at the other, and Li Yanlong naturally sat at the position closest to Yu Kai.

Madam Dongfang whipped out her phone and dialed her son's number, asking, "Who is this man?"

Yu Kai rolled his eyes and handed his phone to Li Yanlong to let the man think of a solution himself. Li Yanlong gracefully accepted it and said to the other party on the line, "Mother, he's called Nalan Jingye. He's my lover."

Yu Kai: "......!!" Why is it my voice?! This is unscientific!

Madam Dongfang took in a frost-cold breath and harshly slammed the table, "Nonsense! Have you gone mad!"